• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unforgotten Map

f0xtronic

Reaction score
GitHub
f0x
Hey guys, I'm sharing some screenshots of a map that I've been working on for a looong long time
I was going to start a local Forgotten Server just for fun, but I decided to change some things on the map, and I couldn't stop adding things to it. But anyway, I would really like your feedback, I've enjoyed editing maps since 7.1 version but I've never shared it with anyone x.x, go easy on me haha

This is the Unforgotten Map, unlike conventional Tibia, I would like to bring more focus on a main quest, which the player needs to complete the steps if they want to progress in the game.

Background:
100 years ago during the war of nations, King Atlas fought and lost a battle with the army of the Quaras that resulted in a sudden rise in the oceans, all civilizations were seriously affected and to this day they struggle to rebuild. The player starts in the lower part of Nauory, and needs to complete quests in a linear way to reach other cities and then be able to defeat the final bosses.

Nauory - Lower city
Nauory.gif

Temple - Lower City
temple.jpg

Depot - Lower Citydepot.gif

Sewers - Lower City
sewers.jpg

North Keep - Lower City
north-keep.gif
Post automatically merged:

Nauory - Higher City
Nauory---Higher-City.gif