• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Job

SeloothDominik

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey, I just finished all my Exams and soon I have Holidays, so I finally have some more Time to map :p.
I am looking for a Job as a Mapper. I am mapping now over one Year and I think myself that I am very good skilled!

About me:
My Name is Dominik. I am 16 Years old and I live in Germany. I am still going to School and in two Years I want to go study.
I can speak English and Polish fluently. I can speak a bit French,too. Was learning it 4 Years but I hate this Language :D
I am playing Tibia now around 4 Years, but got bored because of all those shity Updates by Cipsoft. So I started playing Open Tibia.

I am looking for a serious RPG or TP Server and not for a Noob-Server that steals Mappings from me.
If you want to see some Mappings from me, click on the Link in my Signatur "My Mapping Thread!" :).

Give me a Private Message if you are interessted and we can speak about my MSN E-mail etc.

Greets,
S :wub:

People still wants to get images here on the thread. I'd suggest him to add images in this thread to attract peoples interest.
Though this is a great mapper! RECOMMENDED

People still wants to get images here on the thread. I'd suggest him to add images in this thread to attract peoples interest.
Though this is a great mapper! RECOMMENDED
Thank you :)
Reccommened Selooth is experieneced enough to handle the job.
sure, gonna check it out! i give you a msg with my e-mail :)

Back