• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a Job

Not sure yet. I will write you a Message soon :)

I would take u when I get hoster for my ot ;) I'll speak to u later.
Rejected
Liked your mappings, PM me if interested.
Rejected sorry. I wrote you a Message why..
PM me your MSN and I'll get back to you tomorrow, I have something you might be interested in.
Not sure yet. I will write you a Message soon :)
I NEED you to my OT please :p
Rejected

Try to catch me in MSN bro ;)

S

Last edited:
I might got something for you, since i'm a lazy ass... it'll be pretty easy working
If you feel interested i can give you my msn, wont say it here, otherwise everyone knows it :ninja:
~prepares for rejected~

Rejected sorry. Wrote you a PM why.
PM me your MSN and I'll get back to you tomorrow, I have something you might be interested in.
Rejected sorry. Wrote you a PM why.
I might got something for you, since i'm a lazy ass... it'll be pretty easy working
If you feel interested i can give you my msn, wont say it here, otherwise everyone knows it :ninja:
~prepares for rejected~
Rejected
maybe you can help me m8 but i will talk about it on msn ;)
Will think about your Offer.

@Peroxide:
Msg me then ;)

Hey, I just finished all my Exams and soon I have Holidays, so I finally have some more Time to map :p.
I am looking for a Job as a Mapper. I am mapping now over one Year and I think myself that I am very good skilled!

About me:
My Name is Dominik. I am 16 Years old and I live in Germany. I am still going to School and in two Years I want to go study.
I can speak English and Polish fluently. I can speak a bit French,too. Was learning it 4 Years but I hate this Language :D
I am playing Tibia now around 4 Years, but got bored because of all those shity Updates by Cipsoft. So I started playing Open Tibia.

I am looking for a serious RPG or TP Server and not for a Noob-Server that steals Mappings from me.
If you want to see some Mappings from me, click on the Link in my Signatur "My Mapping Thread!" :).

Give me a Private Message if you are interessted and we can speak about my MSN E-mail etc.

Greets,
S :wub:

Can you map for my 8.0 server please? im in need of a mapper!

Back