• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster New HIGH EXP evolution needs STs/GMs

It doesnt matter how old someone is ffs, i know girls that are 16 and act like adults and 23 year old guys that act like kids.
Its tibia, why should you say that a 16 year old cant be a GM but a 18 year old can.
Most people have the first time sex when they are 16 or under that age, and i think if they manage that than theyr also able to bann some kids and help with the community.
Gosh.
And why should anyone lie about his age on a OT, i mean the truth is gonna come out earlier or later and as i said, age doesnt matter, the behavior does.

Macgregor and Rush, i dont care how old you are but i can clearly say that abreak acts more mature than you two.

That r my two cents.

And bilmattan you should msg a Mod to clean this thread.

It doesnt matter how old someone is ffs, i know girls that are 16 and act like adults and 23 year old guys that act like kids.
Its tibia, why should you say that a 16 year old cant be a GM but a 18 year old can.
Most people have the first time sex when they are 16 or under that age, and i think if they manage that than theyr also able to bann some kids and help with the community.
Gosh.
And why should anyone lie about his age on a OT, i mean the truth is gonna come out earlier or later and as i said, age doesnt matter, the behavior does.

Macgregor and Rush, i dont care how old you are but i can clearly say that abreak acts more mature than you two.

That r my two cents.

And bilmattan you should msg a Mod to clean this thread.

You have clearly missed the point of our discussion. The point is that he is lying about his age, it's not about how mature he is or how well he could manage as a gamemaster. Again, the discussion was all about him not being a trustable guy.

Name: Meriton Krasniqi
Language: Swedish, English, Albanish
Experience: I've been playing tibia since 7.1. Started with ots for the first time 7.5 yurots server & Still making ots :).
I've some experience on mapping / Fun idea to make ot better. Have small experience on php & scripts to :).
Learning C++ Right now & Photoshop!

Why Should We Pick You
Because i've been working with servers for a long time. Even know how to handle players & invite players ofcourse
I've alot of time to spend because I've finished the school & dont have job at the moment. Online pretty much.
Trying always make that server i play to the best. Starting War etc..

/LuckyM

LOL.. I use one account and one only.
@ Fairywintah I'm not a child, you are 15 years old. You are a child in my eyes.
@ Dastan Atleast someone sees how immature these kids are, and I do agree that a moderator should clean this forum up, the children have been at play.

Still searching for STs / Gamemasters? Well this is mine application for ST/GameMaster.

Hello, I'am making this application for becoming an GameMaster on your Open-Tibia server.

Mine name is Linus.

Mine In-game Name is : Nerox / Nexor

I'am 15 years old and I live in Sweden, in a town called Kinarumma.
I have been playing and controlling some servers which became really popular, and now I don't want mine own server, because a dedicated server can cost too much, because I don't want it to be laggy!

Mine dutie : Mine dutie as a GameMaster is : I won't go around and say noob and run after people, I will be seriously and won't answer to annoying, insulting questions. I'am a good GameMaster who can help and support the server, with all the things that I can help you and the server with! I think it's mine dutie to check out botters and also check if someone found any bugs on the server. I can help you with everything you need, that you have written in your first post.

I accept all the rules of being an GameMaster, and I will using mine position well. I won't have any other characters than the GameMaster. I will not pick up items laying on the ground, if not just to put rubbish into any dustbin.

Mine languages is : Sweden, English , and a little spanish ( If I can remember anything from Highschool )

Back to Mine dutie to help you out with the server and try to improve the server even more than it is now! The server is really cool, and is perfect! You got alot of players playing on your server. I'am an great GameMaster, well that's what I think!

Mine experience as an Staff member : I have been an " GOD " at Nixoria.net ( Rl map based OT had 100+ Members always online ) Roxor1337 ( " Evolution " ot had over 70+ member online ). I have been also hosting server by my own, using dedicated servers, but I choosed to stop doing that because people didn't donate enough money to keep the server up. I know how to map cool things , mostly RL Map based things, but some Evolution things also. But my best propertie~ ( don't know the word but on swedish it is Egenskap, can someone tell me the translation please? Thanks. ) ~ is helping out , support and banishing people who is using unofficial software to play with , and ofc I will have evidence of every banishment that I will make.

Mine activity, how long that i'am online : I'am online around from 10.00 - 22.00 with breaks. Maybe I will be online for around 2 hours at 10.00 then at 12.00 I go and eat, and go out with some friends maybe, but I will be online at different times but in average I will be online atleast 6-8 hours a day, and mine activity depends on if I have an test or if its weekend.

I know I haven't got much posts on this forum, but is that something like " Showoff " ? I know how to create an application, and I don't care about these " forum points "

This is what I have written so far, I might edit some so check this out please! And remember, mine english isn't the best! I only have an VG ( B ) in english, in school!

Hope you enjoyed reading, and if you found any misspelled words then please quote a reply and write what I wrote wrong.

Thanks! Hope you pick me as your GameMaster.

Yours Tejbzofc1337.

Hello Bilmattan
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Back