• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster New HIGH EXP evolution needs STs/GMs

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

I have been working on a high exp evolution server now for a while, fixing things, adding and removing stuffs. The server will launch today (20/2), and I feel that I would need people from a lot of different countries to help players out.

This is an example how the application could look like.

Name : Max Andrén
Languages : Swedish and English
Experience : I've been playing this server for long and I've always liked helping players out. I also got a great knowledge of LUA and PHP. I know how things works on this server, example where players shall be leveling at a specific level and how they can get new and better items.
Why Should We Pick You : (At Least 10 Sentences Long) Since I'm the founder and owner of this server. Also as I said in the previews question, I got great knowledge of LUA and PHP. I also think that I could help this server grow big.

Good luck,
Bilmattan

Last edited:
Hello, My name is Fredrik Borup and im 17 years old.. I live in sweden and can talk swedish and english without no problems.. I started to play tibia for 7 years ago, and I got own project im working on, so I think that i can help you and the players.. i dont know why you should pick just me, maybe cuz im a nice person that like to help people :)
Give me a pm if u wanna have me in your team :)

Hello,

I'm applied for Gamemaster and (newbie) mapper on your server.

I'm located in Orleans, France, and I'm 16 years old. My real name is Pierre and I use Artherus and Zibus IG.
I'm experienced in Tibia, with 7 years and in OT, with soon 6 years. I have to say, I'm quite perfectionnist on my job, can I say I do a great one ? I don't know, but I'm expecting to( I manage 2 servers older).
I try to be fair as I can, to listen to players and I love making events, every weeks, especially on fanworks.
I can also mapping a little (really, making caves, small spawns or fix )
( I hate mapping jungle, swamp, and moutains. I prefer underground.)

My MSN : [email protected]
My e-mail : [email protected]

Kinds Regards,

Zibus

Kinds Regards,

Zibus

Name : Blodin
Languages : Swedish, English, Albanian and German.
Experience : I have played Tibia since the start of the world Lunara on rl Tibia (2002 or something), I have played OT since the client of 7.6 and i have very good experience in scripting, I have script many things for different servers and i can map to but I'm not that experienced in that. I'm very interested in computers and i know alot of things about computers because I study computer science.
Why Should We Pick You : I'm a experienced user, I'm friendly, I'm active to help people, I speak different languages so that I can help more people and I'm always ready for new work.

PM me if interested!

Name: Chrisander
Languages: Norwegian, Swedish and English
Experience: I've been playing with staff at alot of servers, im very active and like to help ppl. i also map alittle citys spawns and so on
Why Should We Pick You: Im a experience staff as i said i've been staff at alot of servers also am i mapping. Since the server i was last staff on has been closed im looking for a new server to help:). Im not one of thoose that insult the players and that kinda shit, instead of beeing bad to ppl i always help them, ofc not with hunting and blocking etc.

Send me a Message if your instrested. Im also at the server named Cyber :)

Hello, My name is Fredrik Borup and im 17 years old.. I live in sweden and can talk swedish and english without no problems.. I started to play tibia for 7 years ago, and I got own project im working on, so I think that i can help you and the players.. i dont know why you should pick just me, maybe cuz im a nice person that like to help people :)
Give me a pm if u wanna have me in your team :)

Been checking you out, I'm sorry. But your not in :(

I resigned from frozen-hell, so i'm free :)
Here's my application:
http://otland.net/f61/luffinator-105814/
It's a lot to read, but i like to talk :]

Regards

I'm not sure about you, but it seems like you are much intro real maps?

Hello,

I'm applied for Gamemaster and (newbie) mapper on your server.

I'm located in Orleans, France, and I'm 16 years old. My real name is Pierre and I use Artherus and Zibus IG.
I'm experienced in Tibia, with 7 years and in OT, with soon 6 years. I have to say, I'm quite perfectionnist on my job, can I say I do a great one ? I don't know, but I'm expecting to( I manage 2 servers older).
I try to be fair as I can, to listen to players and I love making events, every weeks, especially on fanworks.
I can also mapping a little (really, making caves, small spawns or fix )
( I hate mapping jungle, swamp, and moutains. I prefer underground.)

Kinds Regards,

Zibus

Kinds Regards,

Zibus

Added you on MSN, we'll see :)

Name : Blodin
Languages : Swedish, English, Albanian and German.
Experience : I have played Tibia since the start of the world Lunara on rl Tibia (2002 or something), I have played OT since the client of 7.6 and i have very good experience in scripting, I have script many things for different servers and i can map to but I'm not that experienced in that. I'm very interested in computers and i know alot of things about computers because I study computer science.
Why Should We Pick You : I'm a experienced user, I'm friendly, I'm active to help people, I speak different languages so that I can help more people and I'm always ready for new work.

PM me if interested!

16 years old and computer science? If your 16, you just started about 6 month ago? And the "computer science" = John Bauer?

Name: Chrisander
Languages: Norwegian, Swedish and English
Experience: I've been playing with staff at alot of servers, im very active and like to help ppl. i also map alittle citys spawns and so on
Why Should We Pick You: Im a experience staff as i said i've been staff at alot of servers also am i mapping. Since the server i was last staff on has been closed im looking for a new server to help:). Im not one of thoose that insult the players and that kinda shit, instead of beeing bad to ppl i always help them, ofc not with hunting and blocking etc.

Send me a Message if your instrested. Im also at the server named Cyber :)

Your not in, sorry.

Name : Ali El Zayat
Languages : French and English and little spanish
Experience : Well i played this evo high exp server alot and been gm there <Forgottenl.se Still Tutor There> <Forgottenl.hopto.org>and i like helping ppl leveling and show them quests and make them have a great Knowledge about the server!
Why Should We Pick You : As i just said. i have been a staff in forgottenl.se and im still a staff there, and i have been a gm on forgottenl.hopto.org and i also made alot of Evo high exp servers!

Kind Regards,

Zayat

I like rl-maps a lot because i played rl tibia for so long, i just can't resist it!
But i think i played more custom and other servers then rl-maps lately... :)
And... enjoyed the reading?

Name : Brad Osbourn
Languages : English, bits and pieces of others
Experience : Made 3 servers and staffed as CM for Emporia.VAPus, I'm a mapper and I can help with any mapping updates..etc.
Why Should We Pick You : Why not.. you need staff and I'm as qualified as any other schmuck out there. I like to help the players and make the community better. I have my rough sides but so does everyone else. I'm online a lot which could be nice and could be bad..depends. I'm fair in my judgements and if I do something it has been done for a reason. I'm not applying for Gamemaster specifically, as most people want to be Gamemaster I am applying for anything that is Open or wherever you need the most experience. You can contact me on here or at my MSN: [email protected]

Name : Brad Osbourn
Languages : English, bits and pieces of others
Experience : Made 3 servers and staffed as CM for Emporia.VAPus, I'm a mapper and I can help with any mapping updates..etc.
Why Should We Pick You : Why not.. you need staff and I'm as qualified as any other schmuck out there. I like to help the players and make the community better. I have my rough sides but so does everyone else. I'm online a lot which could be nice and could be bad..depends. I'm fair in my judgements and if I do something it has been done for a reason. I'm not applying for Gamemaster specifically, as most people want to be Gamemaster I am applying for anything that is Open or wherever you need the most experience. You can contact me on here or at my MSN: [email protected]

I really recommend this guy, just look at this thread

He grew two years in one month, amazing.

Edit: Thread - Seems like he grew four years in two months.

Yeah I started in August and I'm going the first year. I thought that was clear since you live in Sweden and understand those things. :p And John Bauer isn't my gymnasium, I'm going in a school named Hvitfeldska Gymnasiet in Göteborg. With the line (I don't know how to express myself in English, line as linje in Swedish) Science/IT Technology.

@ Macgregor 1.) I can't see where you are coming from 2.) That is completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread so it was unnecessary

@ Macgregor 1.) I can't see where you are coming from 2.) That is completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread so it was unnecessary

1.) I'm coming from Sweden 2.) I don't think that it's irrelevant at all. You see, this guy is searching for a qualified staff and do you really consider yourself qualified when you're actually lying about your age. So, I'm just helping bilmattan clearing out that you're an unreliable person. Do you still think that my post was unnecessary, please think twice before being an arse.

Macgregor Deserve a gm! 1)Honest, 2)Great personality, 3)trustfull,4) A great help for any community just give him the job and it's done everything could be easily he deserve a medal of honor!

what else could be added?

Back