• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster None makes everything! but!

siranosa1998

Banned User
Reaction score
Im going to help!.. Hello there :). Heres my application!

Personal Privacy Information

Code:

Hobby : Internet!

[U]How long can you be active daily (hours) : 7 hours- 9 hours.[/U]

What languages do you speak
[U]English,Arabic,French,Spanish,Sweden.[/U]

Do you speak fluent English
[U]Yes I speak English fluently, and specially:).[/U]

Are you a talking shit (FlammingPlayers)? 
[U]Absolutely Not,I don't use insults.[/U]

Why should we choose you to be a GM 
[U]Because im knowledgeable about everything in staff membership.. Else i know about scripting/mapping, and i played many times as a staff member + senior tutor! and a owner too!.. Btw.. Im going to help you mapping if you needed so![/U]

Why you want to help us 
[U]I have reached high tibia points, thats not going easily, So i liked to help players as a staff member, maybe getting points in this![/U]

Why you choosed yourself as a GameMaster or etc

[U]I would be chosen as a staff member or gamemaster! because i like it, and i have more exprinceing in it
So. asap if you asked me for anything,, i will be ready if i can, and i will do all i can![/U]

Do you think yourself you will be a multiple good gamemaster working 100% by rules nothing gets out your hand?

[U]As being a gamemaster.. Im ready 100% and 100 points.. To be a staff member as a gm or !.. SO Im ready for your help .. You wont need another staff member until i leave or die!
.[/U]

Are u going to waste all your time on your server?

[U]Ofcourse Yes.. Because im a lover of tibia and otservers! Else im avaliable more than 9Hours.. so i will be able to help players long time![/U]

What advantages do u have to be chosen instead of otherS?
[U]Thats im funny/smart/playing hardly/rules100%/Friendable with players../ And my comment always : If you been good with me.. I will be good with ya and get you up my head.. If u been bad and a boy with me! I will make you like a juice..
[/U]
Tell who will choose you as a staff member.. which another information do you like to add?
[U]Iam 16 years old.. and im always fine.. and getting the finally with players! but without any sadly things!
Do you think yourself your patient?

Yes i do, because im funny, and not hurry in talking..and else not spammingplayers,etc!
[/U]
Are u want to be a gamemaster or another staff member only for fun? or another things?

[U]Yes i want, Because in the last, im playing a game! for my fun!.. to get fun and not getting bored atleast like other guys! So .. Im choosing to be a free gamemaster, not for money or etc![/U]

[U]Regluar, Im not going to be a sucksboy, thats always spamming or saying the same things at the same time or being begg!!
Have you ever been staff on another server?[/U]

[U]Yes .. I've been a staff member in many servers from them (Forgottenl.com) A gamemaster and was choosed to be a admin in the new updates!
And else (25January) as a owner!. Else going soonly to be a staff member on forgottenl.se (Patiently waiting).. So[/U]
In the last of talking
If you're accepting my application or etc.! Please give me apm or contact at msn.:
[email protected]
Btw, Im egyptian!
From who joined revolution 25january, and was a leader of the leaders :)

Last edited:
Are you sure you speak allll this? What languages do you speak
English,Arabic,French,Spanish,Sweden.

AND 90% IS COPIED FROM MY APPLICATION DUDE IF U CANT MAKE YOUR OWN APPLICATION DON'T DO IT AT ALL!!

Nah, i swear by god, its mine! but i just took some of your application, just questions! but answers by myself!, and i can talk this languages, not a noob like ya, your questions is fucked 100%.. non-specialy

Do you mean by speaking u just know one word or all words?
Technically it takes 5 years just to learn a language 100%
So i think you only know English And Arabic
And btw there is no reason to lie :)
And we dont teach Sweeden here at Egypt
Fake and gay application

Dude your talking to a professional gamemaster? and If I want to say how u got Game master on forgottenL.com its easy to say.Dude check the servers I have been staff on.

Dude! you can go ask all administrations of everyspecial server.>! ASK THEM ABOUT XIVITY, THE ANAS! AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A BADLUCK!. BUT ITS GOING TO BE@!

And dude Rushcrusher, your just a babe, and boysuck! friend of mr dean, saying that! he steal my post at first when i created it,! Else btw! I will let staff members of oTland Ban HIM, Because hes a sucks-full, Else btw, Rushcrusher, your opinion to me - Nothing, so get lost!

Last edited by a moderator:
Else, my friend teachs me, i dont learn in egypt, In holland/sweden many friends talking there sweden. btw as i sayid (Get Lost Boy)

Btw Insulting people on OT land will lead to your banishment haha Owned...3X

@RushCrush
+1 :D :D :D :D :D

HAHAHAHA, Yes they do, i have friends there do, else i dont care about you or about mr dean! And i dont care about owning me! but just wait,!

Nope 4x until now and when he said that he was staff on forgottenl.com he was staff on forgottenl.com because he somehow got access to the administrators Accounts I don't know how but when he told the owner how he did it he got GM idk how again and he kept abusing and abusing till he got demoted and he kept crying to players please please forgive me I will change Please I beg you Etc... Ok Owned 5x Babe

Mr Dean

Btw! your nothing i dont think you can fight me.. Because Omar i got fucked his ot, i had administration of website! and i can get it in anyother! Its my ways! Else you can go ask anyspecial ot, ask them about xivity, if they said anybad thing about me or suckly things, just tell me! If they said hes a bad or something :p your right then !xD. But Im really special to find someone like me, so dont think yourself you can fight me! So btw! Your nothing to omar, Do you think admin omar love you? HAHAHAHA Get lost babe! ,You cannot remmber when u insulted him? LOL! Wanna see your pic?!:
Heres it
n6ymnt.jpg

Else in the last im telling you 1 thing!
DONT FIGHT ME!
Dont Fight ME!...

Heres somehow i got administration! and else leave this thread, your just suckers!

I dont like suckers to access my threads! leave it if you have Karama! Let gayass Mrdean tell you how it means, because! I cannot understand it ^^ Ftw noobs :)
Code:
Your nothing to the master! If you dont have a master.. buy a master!

Failure, Yohyohyoh,, Your project fucked the world!!! its sucksly, Elite Soldier? Lol! Really names have to be changed! or Master of otland, gonna be failed on making his otland!

This is a elite soldier!? LOL!. Always noobs as a be egyptian, thats why everyone wanna travel from egypt to another country!

I agree with RushCrush Good luck on your worst project every and BTW your map SUCKS!!!and didn't you tell me on msn I had a share? Maybe that was my share who said that and Who saidI love admin Omar mmm.. Let me calculate this..Owned 7x Bye dude G00d luck on the worst project ever.

Btw your ruining your own application and saying that your an Egyptian and Egypt suck and you suck at the same time owned 8x+I am not gay like you :).

Mr Dean

Back