• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Rookgaard Server!

kirrebati

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for a Team to start a dedicated Rookgaard server.
There are many Rookstayers out there, but now since CipSoft has updated Rookgaard, it got pretty ruined for the Rookstayers. And all these mysterious stuff; the Sword of Fury, the Maze of Fury, the Ghoul, the Lonely Minotaur, the Minotaur Mage, Levers etc, they are all unsolvable in real Tibia (can be argued, but noone has proved that they are solvable yet, so let's say they are unsolvable).

But if a Rookgaard server is created, perhaps these "quests" or mysteries will be solvable.

I don't have much to come with, nor am I looking to get all the credits or be "famous" or whatever.
I just want someone to start a Rookgaard server because I missed the old Rook.

So what I am looking for, is a Hoster, Scripter or just anyone who can help to create this Rookgaard server, because I think it would be fun.
I have CipSoft's Rookgaard map, yes - the complete one.
Although, I only have the spawns and the map. Scripts, quests, NPC's etc are missing.

Anyways, if you're interested in anykind of way, just let me know. As I said before, I am not really looking for a position, I just want to be able to play in old Rookgaard with solvable quests. All I can give to the Team is idea's and suggestions, and of course the Rookgaard map.
So let me know what you think.

/Kirrebati

Back