• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team "Tales from Middle-earth" looking for team (Project based on "The Lord of the Rings")

Thoughter

~ Have fun!~
Reaction score
2db2h5g.jpg

Check out our official thread

What is "Tales from Middle-earth"?

"Tales from Middle-earth" is an Open Tibia project based on Tolkien's work (from "The Lord of the Rings" to "The Hobbit"). We want to recreate his fantastic world in an Open Tibia Server full of places and quests inspired on his literature. We are using our own client based on 9.60 with a few changes (90% will keep as original Tibia).

What we are looking for

Mapper (2/3)

Scripter (3/4)

Programmer (2/2)

Storyliner (1/2)

What you get helping us

If you help us improving our project, you will be part of the team and your opinion will be as much important as ours. You will be one of us.

How to apply

Name:

Position:

Previous works:

Why me:

Last edited:
-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

Position:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

Last edited:
Name:Ahmed

Contry:Egyptian

MyWorking:It's Mapper

Im Play Real Tibia At 2009 I Play Tibia Server At 2010 And I Promote To Senior Mapper At 2011 At 2012 I Promote To Senior Manager Mapper In Xtibia and Tibiaking And other...!!!

Why Me:Beacuse Im The Best In The World....

Postion:Senior Community Manager

If you Wanna Me To Be Your Mapper My Skype Is :Kesh Mapper!!!

Hello Ahmed, I'm sorry but we are looking for people who can speak a correct english. We need to discuss so much about the maps and its ideas.

Cheers, Thoughter.

Last edited:
Name: Abdelrahman

Position: Mapper

Previous works: Main mapper at Andromania - Some individual mapping

Why me: I'm a big fan of LOTR. Mostly Free.

Name
Sherif

Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Name
Sherif

Roughly 16+ hours

Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?

English - High
Arabic - High

I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

So in what position would you be able to help?.

I will help thoughter, Not gonna be in 5 hours a day working but figure out scripting problems and help him to advance in development :)

Qaush,
24 years old
germany
Scripter

Several projects.

Name: Jeffrey Schenkhuysen

Position: Storyteller

Previous works: Mapping, some basic scripting. Mostly with Robin Eldin from Eldinworld.

Why me: After some years searching for a middle-earth kinda server, I came across this application. Well, if there isn't a server based on middle-earth, why not make one?

At the moment i'm writing film scripts for a couple of short movies I want to shoot, so story telling is not something new for me. I've read all books both The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings together with some interviews from Tolkien himself. I was and still am a huge fan. Let's bring his world to our Tibia world shall we?

You are very welcome to the project Tenzhiro, thank's for joining :)

Thoughter Good Luck :D Wish You Get 1000 players :) i wanna have your Skype name may I :) ?

Name
Sherif

Roughly 16+ hours

-Where I study?

English - High
Arabic - High

"Thanks for respecting!!". What the hell man? If you want respect don't copy someone else (Me).

Hello, my name is QuantumDuck and I am quite interested in a programming / scripting position.

It seems like you have a great project going on and I feel like my experience could fit :)

I've worked and helped out several Pokémon / Digimon projects, some Star Wars and other "reality"-based servers, which I find very interesting.

I have worked with so many OT projects, but never seemed to get any of them really started, but this seems very promising.

Thanks
/qD.

Back