• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team "Tales from Middle-earth" looking for team (Project based on "The Lord of the Rings")

Name:Wes

Position: Mapper/Scripter/Details

Previous works: I haven't worked on a map in about 6 months since my computer crashed but I have a brand new one now that is very reliable. I could make u a Town very quickly if u would like me to and I will start from scratch.I am very fast and effective and detailed in my work.I have created a few scripts before but I mainly look for errors in scripts and fix them for people I am good at finding out what is wrong with a script and correcting the problem.

Why me: Dude I love LOTR and I would love to see this tibia project completed and up and running I mean this would be a dream come true for me I always loved tibia but it needed something more I always thought and this would be it a lotr tibia server I mean I am thrilled at the ideal of it I have read all the books except the hobbit.If I could join the team I could contribute a lot of thoughts and ideals into the server. I have made many servers by myself which was a mistake because I was overwhelmed with work but with a team beside me the possibilities are endless. 1 thing for certain I will not fail you.

Name:Wes

Position: Mapper/Scripter/Details

Previous works: I haven't worked on a map in about 6 months since my computer crashed but I have a brand new one now that is very reliable. I could make u a Town very quickly if u would like me to and I will start from scratch.I am very fast and effective and detailed in my work.I have created a few scripts before but I mainly look for errors in scripts and fix them for people I am good at finding out what is wrong with a script and correcting the problem.

Why me: Dude I love LOTR and I would love to see this tibia project completed and up and running I mean this would be a dream come true for me I always loved tibia but it needed something more I always thought and this would be it a lotr tibia server I mean I am thrilled at the ideal of it I have read all the books except the hobbit.If I could join the team I could contribute a lot of thoughts and ideals into the server. I have made many servers by myself which was a mistake because I was overwhelmed with work but with a team beside me the possibilities are endless. 1 thing for certain I will not fail you.

Hello, sorry for the delay, I was in my holidays. Could you send me any pic of your mapping?.

Cheers.

Name: Aleks

Position: Storyliner/Spriter (If you need one later, and I assume you will because of how different your server is from a normal one.

Previous works: Not really anything with this theme, except for the story I'm making for the official Tibiafansite competition, not completed, since we have till the 31st, but I have at least started.

Why me: I excel in the English language, and I am able to use complicated and more "old" words to make a story like this really come to life.
I might just be 15, but I sure can do my job good. I have only one actual story to show you and then the first bit of the one I'm working on at the moment, however the first one is a horror-themed one.

Last edited:
Name: Aleks

Position: Storyliner/Spriter (If you need one later, and I assume you will because of how different your server is from a normal one.

Previous works: Not really anything with this theme, except for the story I'm making for the official Tibiafansite competition, not completed, since we have till the 31st, but I have at least started.

Why me: I excel in the English language, and I am able to use complicated and more "old" words to make a story like this really come to life.
I might just be 15, but I sure can do my job good. I have only one actual story to show you and then the first bit of the one I'm working on at the moment, however the first one is a horror-themed one.

Hello mate, I want to give your the chance to show off your skills. Send me your skype through MP and I'll add you.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

You need other mapper?

We do mate, could you show me any of your works?.

Cheers.

@up
It's called PM and not MP
Saw you have the same typo in another thread ;p

Name: Joe

Position: Storyliner / Mapper

Previous works: I'v written a few short stories. I have made some maps which I hosted privately for friends and family to mess around on. No I do not have any examples of my mapping, I haven't done it in ages.

Why me: I'm a big fan of both Lord of the Rings and Tibia, I'd love to see middle earth done properly in the Tibia gameplay, which I have never seen done. I read a lot and have high standards for media in general, so for writing the stories I would be able to avoid a lot of the common tropes and clichés.

GamePosition : MAPPER

How long can you be active daily (hours) : 6-8

What languages do you speak: Swedish,english and little spanish

Do you speak fluent English: Yes

Do you respect people: Of course I do! If they respect me, I respect them the same way back

Why should we choose you to be a Staff member: I have experience staff member in several other OT Servers like Evolera,GameFate and Natala, I have been mapping in like a year now and i'm trying to learn how to script as well. I'm a very helpful staff member as trying to help as much as possible.

Why do you want to help me: Beacasue i love to help people out with their Ot servers :)

Are you willing to give up social time in order to help people out? Yes

Are you Doing this for fun? Yes and no. Yes because I believe a good staff member will enjoy his position and have fun while helping out, and no because I also take my position seriously.

Why should you choose me:
Because I like to help the players and do not like to abuse Furthermore, I try to be as good staff member as I can with the players and be kind to them so they like the server more. I care a lot about the OT Servers.I also want to improve the server and make it as enjoyable as possible.

You can contact me with skype, Basse971

Last edited:
Back