• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction /me - famous emote command!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
Only 0.3.4pl2 and up. Paste to talkactions.xml:

Code:
<talkaction words="/me" event="buffer" value="doCreatureSay(cid, getCreatureName(cid) .. ' ' .. param, TALKTYPE_MONSTER)"/>

And done, screamshot:

melolf.jpg

Bye.

i didnt know i could execute the script in the xml, like mods

its not the script thats great its the way you scripted it, good work.

It's so simple. I guess you did it to let ppls know they can use:
Code:
value="doCreatureSay(cid, getCreatureName(cid) .. ' ' .. param, TALKTYPE_MONSTER)"/>
xd

Asslick?

Anyway, I am using the script! Thanks for the release!

WTF is your problem, just cause you have a fail knockoff of my failed server doesn't mean you can be a dick. Why would I asslick, what would that benefit me to. gtfo.

It's so simple. I guess you did it to let ppls know they can use:
Code:
value="doCreatureSay(cid, getCreatureName(cid) .. ' ' .. param, TALKTYPE_MONSTER)"/>
xd

Yeah, but not at all. I pasted it here as its 1 line and /me rox :D

Elf, you don't rock anymore because you take to long to update TFS. :mad:

@Topic,
Didn't know you could do this. :wub:

Elf, you don't rock anymore because you take to long to update TFS. :mad:

@Topic,
Didn't know you could do this. :wub:
Then you should try doing that instead of Elfy ;S

Elf...

Can be used:
Code:
value="if getPlayerLevel(cid) > 20 then doCreatureSay(cid, ' .. whatever .. ', TALKTYPE_MONSTER) end"

???

WTF is your problem, just cause you have a fail knockoff of my failed server doesn't mean you can be a dick. Why would I asslick, what would that benefit me to. gtfo.

lol.

Elf...

Can be used:
Code:
value="if getPlayerLevel(cid) > 20 then doCreatureSay(cid, ' .. whatever .. ', TALKTYPE_MONSTER) end"

???

You need to use brackets at if statement.

Code:
if(getPlayerLevel(cid) > 20) then doCreatureSay(cid, ' .. whatever .. ', TALKTYPE_MONSTER) end

Anyway, if one line is not enough, you may want to use CDATA- like in mods.
I am pointing to it, as someone was mentioning he didn't know that. Come on, mods wouldn't work if each interface wouldn't have CDATA parsing possibilities itself. Perhaps, there was even a default script through CDATA in 0.3.4pl2- check this out, last lines.

Last edited:
It makes orange message above your character with text from param.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back