• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action deleted thread

Wow,that's awesome,but not have a good utility,when you update it,make te items useful, e.g. in recipes, when you combine items from the diferent professions.You can also add a smith or an alchemist profession,it will combine the items, and make it more realistic.

Thanks for sharing (REP++ YOU)

Wow,that's awesome,but not have a good utility,when you update it,make te items useful, e.g. in recipes, when you combine items from the diferent professions.You can also add a smith or an alchemist profession,it will combine the items, and make it more realistic.

Thanks for sharing (REP++ YOU)

Actually I was thinking that people may combine my herbalism/mining script with this: http://otland.net/f81/mod-alchemy-system-new-update-85584/ alchemy and transmutations system, nethertheless I am willing to make my own smithing system.

Very nice!! it seems like you got inspired by our Alchemy MOD, would really like to see more about smithing and such!!

Nice, but they will be able to clear obstacles that are meant to be there :p

Nice, but they will be able to clear obstacles that are meant to be there :p

Added:

Lua:
	if itemEx.aid > 0 or itemEx.uid > 0 then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You can't do that.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
		return true
	end

To the first post. If either actionid or uniqueid is bigger than 0, then it will return true.

[13:13:47.093] [Error - Action Interface]
[13:13:47.093] In a timer event called from:
[13:13:47.093] data/actions/scripts/professions.lua:eek:nUse
[13:13:47.093] Description:
[13:13:47.093] (luaDoItemSetAttribute) Item not found

[13:13:47.093] [Error - Action Interface]
[13:13:47.093] In a timer event called from:
[13:13:47.093] data/actions/scripts/professions.lua:eek:nUse
[13:13:47.093] Description:
[13:13:47.093] (luaDoItemSetAttribute) Item not found

I'll fix that when I'am back in home. At the moment I have quite no time for it.

[17/08/2010 12:59:56] data/actions/scripts/professions.lua:54: in function <data/actions/scripts/professions.lua:51>

It doesnt remake the item with the action id it had before, how can I fix that?

I mean if I use iron hammer on rock 3607 with action id 250 it gets destroyed and after 2 minutes it respawns a new stone however it doesnt have any action id and it wont be mineable..

Last edited:
Hey im having a problem, Everytime i try and mine/gather anything it says You cant do that. Which is the response it says when you do not have high enough skill however i am trying to do it on the herb/rock that takes 0 skill :O

LOL find this line:
Code:
if itemEx.actionid > 0 or itemEx.uid > 0 then
and change it to this:
Code:
if itemEx.actionid > 0 then
there that should make it work.

Back