• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[0.3.6-0.4] Top fragers and top guilds with one database query

Of course it's need at least 1 frag, but on my site, it shows guilds with frags and also show like one guild without name and without frag. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Of course it's need at least 1 frag, but on my site, it shows guilds with frags and also show like one guild without name and without frag. Anyone knows how to fix it?

I don't know how to fix it, but I know that this problem appear when player without guild kill someone... Then in 'Most powerfull guilds' appear noname guild, with standard logo and is writed 0 frags. I hope someone'll fix it.

the top guild system dont work :S maybe i need to add something in the database??

i have problem,when i add it to latestnews it cant load logo guild
please help me

Fixed.

If you have this problem:
Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.
Just change 1 thing:
Code:
$main_content .= '<td style="width: 25%; text-align: center;"><a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=' . $guild['name'] . '">
change
Code:
<a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=' . $guild['id']
To
Code:
<a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=' . $guild['name']

Fixed.

If you have this problem:
Code:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.
Or
Code:
# Invalid guild name format.
Just change ONE thing:
Code:
$main_content .= '<td style="width: 25%; text-align: center;"><a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=' . $guild['name'] . '">
change
Code:
<a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=' . $guild['id']
To
Code:
<a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=' . $guild['name']

I can't see the top fragger thing, but Ive added everything, and also Ive killed lots of people, anyone?

How do I create the colum frags? is it just create frags?

Warning: include(frags.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 262

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'frags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 262

how do i fix it?

Back