• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[0.3.6] Auto-casting checker window?

Samaster

Raptorserver.ddns.net
Reaction score
Hey, if any of you have ever played Collapser Zulu you would be aware of the auto casting checker that they had. It was a window that came up on a players screen that would have to press repeatedly until you clicked it enough times that it went off.

I'd like the exact same system on my server as auto casting has became a problem so if anyone could help me out here it would be great!

Thanks.

Hey, if any of you have ever played Collapser Zulu you would be aware of the auto casting checker that they had. It was a window that came up on a players screen that would have to press repeatedly until you clicked it enough times that it went off.

I'd like the exact same system on my server as auto casting has became a problem so if anyone could help me out here it would be great!

Thanks.
Please give more info, what do you mean by auto-casting? Is it spell, action related?

Please give more info, what do you mean by auto-casting? Is it spell, action related?

Auto-casting from elfbot.

Basically a window that comes up (like the window when you say !spells) that requires the user to press it 15/20 times before it gets removed

Auto-casting from elfbot.

Basically a window that comes up (like the window when you say !spells) that requires the user to press it 15/20 times before it gets removed
That would kill anyone with or without bot wtf?

Back