• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

0.3.6 TFS 8.6 distro

Benny

Reaction score
I am having trouble finding this distro, I have even gone to the extend or recompiling the 8.54 one to 8.6 protocol (but the server just crashes when I try to login with te 8.6 client) could anyone help me out here?
Cheers

wow, your description of steps you made to update server is so detailed... NOT
hey, btw you have nice sticky tutorial in tutorials section, wanna try it?

Well, who was that dumb posting "I have error" without any additional informations?
If you won't tell us what you did we cannot tell you what you forgot to do, isn't it simple?
Geez, some people shouldn't have access to web

Well, who was that dumb posting "I have error" without any additional informations?
If you won't tell us what you did we cannot tell you what you forgot to do, isn't it simple?
Geez, some people shouldn't have access to web

'Some' people should be you, lets break it down for you, child; "I am having trouble finding this distro, I have even gone to the extend or recompiling the 8.54 one to 8.6 protocol (but the server just crashes when I try to login with te 8.6 client) could anyone help me out here?"

-"I am having trouble finding this distro", I cannot find the right distro for 8.6, could anyone help me out?
-"I have even gone to the extend of recompiling the 8.54 one to the 8.6 protocol" I followed http://otland.net/f479/how-make-your-server-support-clients-8-54-8-57-pictures-included-82339/ that as a tutorial.
-"but the server just crashes when I try to login with the 8.6 client", is this even hard to understand? the TFS server simply crashes, no errors, just a crash.

Please do everyone a favour and leave the internet, cheers

its first time that you mentioned tutorial
also, to make it 8.6 using 8.57 tutorial withot in depth analisis and "a bit" of bruteforce(or packet sniffing) wont work
And you can call your friends(if you have any) children, I can give you small hint: I'm older than elf

also, if you REALLY cannot find sticky topic, heres the link http://otland.net/f481/how-make-your-server-client-8-61-tutorial-90537/

Stop spamming while discussing please....
It looks very inmature on the part of both, thank you....

@Zakius: if someone dont write all the information you need to help, wont help or tell him you need more information.... Dont insult them...

Sorry for bad english :/

'Some' people should be you, lets break it down for you, child; "I am having trouble finding this distro, I have even gone to the extend or recompiling the 8.54 one to 8.6 protocol (but the server just crashes when I try to login with te 8.6 client) could anyone help me out here?"

-"I am having trouble finding this distro", I cannot find the right distro for 8.6, could anyone help me out?
-"I have even gone to the extend of recompiling the 8.54 one to the 8.6 protocol" I followed http://otland.net/f479/how-make-your-server-support-clients-8-54-8-57-pictures-included-82339/ that as a tutorial.
-"but the server just crashes when I try to login with the 8.6 client", is this even hard to understand? the TFS server simply crashes, no errors, just a crash.

Please do everyone a favour and leave the internet, cheers

Hey benny , why so mad? FAG!

Back