• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[0.3.6pl] Saga system + transform like reward

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hey guys, I looking for saga system for every single profession like for example. Knights has got another story, paladin another etc. Also I want to find this system with transform like reward after complete some of storage what will be defined in another files. Thanks for any help!

Solution
Yeah okay, that's good, but if I want to get him next mission should I set some like storage or write special script with all stories?

You can use Storages and add RequiresVocation in Each NPC/mission
Hey guys, I looking for saga system for every single profession like for example. Knights has got another story, paladin another etc. Also I want to find this system with transform like reward after complete some of storage what will be defined in another files. Thanks for any help!
I dont know what u mean
Write Again please and dont use google translate

I dont know what u mean
Write Again please and dont use google translate

Oh sorry, okay.

I looking for script like saga/story system which has got that for another character. That's mean when I create knight, my first mission ist going to castle and start adventure with training on train by 1 hour. If I'll pick druid I have to got to another NPC and he will give me mission where I have to make a potion from few staffs.

That's everything is just only example but I looking for system which can write story for few characters.
Hope you understand what I mean

Oh sorry, okay.

I looking for script like saga/story system which has got that for another character. That's mean when I create knight, my first mission ist going to castle and start adventure with training on train by 1 hour. If I'll pick druid I have to got to another NPC and he will give me mission where I have to make a potion from few staffs.

That's everything is just only example but I looking for system which can write story for few characters.
Hope you understand what I mean
Just put in NPC requires vocation to talk with him, look this example:
if msgcontains(msg, 'hello') then
if getPlayerVocation(cid) == 1 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 2 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 3 then
selfSay("Good Travel.", cid)
doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
else
selfSay("I can't travel you", cid)
end
end
return TRUE
end

Just put in NPC requires vocation to talk with him, look this example:
if msgcontains(msg, 'hello') then
if getPlayerVocation(cid) == 1 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 2 or getPlayerVocation(cid) == 3 then
selfSay("Good Travel.", cid)
doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
else
selfSay("I can't travel you", cid)
end
end
return TRUE
end

Yeah okay, that's good, but if I want to get him next mission should I set some like storage or write special script with all stories?

You can use Storages and add RequiresVocation in Each NPC/mission

Solution
Back