• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

0.3 roadmap

How much is left as what? The percent for the features are still same, 0.3 will most likely be released in the first days of June or late in May as it looks now, and note that this is just what I think not when it really will be released. We're still in the early beta stage.

How much is left as what? The percent for the features are still same, 0.3 will most likely be released in the first days of June or late in May as it looks now, and note that this is just what I think not when it really will be released. We're still in the early beta stage.

ya thats exactly what i was wondering about.

@Developers

Why was the account type dropped? This was incredibly useful it allowed accountwide GMship o.o

Then surely each character has to have edited flags, which is more time consuming, and seems a step back o.o

You are unaware of fact, that flags are set for groups not every single player?
Player just needs group_id, eventually account also.

You are unaware of fact, that flags are set for groups not every single player?
Player just needs group_id, eventually account also.

Eventually account also? Didn't we already have that, but it's been dropped in favour of flags?

Well, it still needs individually putting in a group, for every char on the account, compared to one acctype/group id for tool char previously.

I can see where it's going, and the flags are a good system, but it seems odd atm o.o

'type' was dropped, not 'group_id' (from accounts).

Ok.
Well thanks for all your help, but for now, through development i suppose i'll stop asking questions.

It used to be a single change of group to access RVC, Bans, etc, now you can only access them on a char with the correct group too!

Ok.
Well thanks for all your help, but for now, through development i suppose i'll stop asking questions.

It used to be a single change of group to access RVC, Bans, etc, now you can only access them on a char with the correct group too!
To access ctrl+y you set an access level for violations and groups and then player group_id.

Yeah, i guessed so, but the old system was more in line with real tibia, you didn't need to be anything, if you were on a counsellor + account, you held tutor position on all characters, as well as access to RVC, GM channel, AUTOMATICALLY.

I suppose it is still in development, but ok, good to know :)

-RVC
-Ctrl Y
-Ctrl Z
-Staff Channel
-Counsellor Channel
-Orange in help

Meh, you know your own systems :p

@Elf, quote:"There are 2 fatal bugs which nee to get fixed."
can I know which ones?> becouse I use trunk, and I want to know where are bugs :D first one is promotion?

Nah, promotion is nothing.
Actually 1 bug was caused by my onLogin script, second one has been fixed yesterday (new game state - save).

Back