• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[0.4] Autoloot onUse

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
Good evening, otlanders, i was struggling with some autoloot i found on forum, it does not work properly, cant loot on bags and sometimes it does not loot, so i was thinking if it is possible to make a more simple Autoloot via Action/Talkaction, maybe the algorithm could go something like:
-using talkaction to save itemid, loot table (a blacklist and limit might solve tons of bugs )
-use container (not equipped)
-detecting if its container and its on floor (to avoid conflicts on player's containers idk)
-removing item, amount from container
-adding item, amount to player
-if player have less cap than item.id return message "you loot failed, you do not have enough cap"

I am using tfs 0.4 rev 3774 :) i do not have idea how to make talkactions to add id to tables nor use that data on the action script. Hope you guys could help me

Greetings!

Back