• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent [0.4 R3884]Chaos Bangle Fixed

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Ahoy, this is a working version of the donation ring "chaos bangle", that was used and is used on alot of high exp ots, roxor beign one them.

Requested by: @Zio3ek (Tho some of your checks ex. CTF storage has been removed.)
http://adf.ly/bj5IS

All variables have real names insted of swht and others things like ~ ghslid..
Easy to config, ATM, its pretty OP, since you get a bump of +130 skill to your already advanced skills.
This is kinda a smaller version, removed some stuff that wasen't needed.
The org. file was about 350 lines, this one is around 170!

File: http://adf.ly/bj5Ez (Over 10k letters)
XML:
Register in movements.xml with these lines
Code:
    <movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2127" slot="ring" script="bangle.lua"/>
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="2127" slot="ring" script="bangle.lua"/>
Have fun, WibbenZ

Last edited:
Code:

And the script works on TFS 1.0, you just have to tweak the intervals.

After un-equipping the ring the player still losses coins and still has the effect.

Code:

And the script works on TFS 1.0, you just have to tweak the intervals.

After un-equipping the ring the player still losses coins and still has the effect.

Diden't you read the topic? This is not for 1.0, this is for 3884.

Yes I did, I am just informing people that it works for TFS 1.0 and that they need to tweak the intervals.

Oh, and you we're right it did not stop taking money once you took it off, added another if statment tested and working now. Thx.

TFS 1.0 users need to use 'getPlayerStorageValue' instead of 'getCreatureStorage' and the 'item' config needs to match the itemid in the movements register.

Great script, I was looking for one about a month ago.

TFS 1.0 users need to use 'getPlayerStorageValue' instead of 'getCreatureStorage' and the 'item' config needs to match the itemid in the movements register.

Great script, I was looking for one about a month ago.

Yeah, ive seen alot of requests for these, never got around to it. Tought it could be the first release of 2013 :)

im using tfs 0.4 dev r3777 but this still aint working on my server how come?, anyone can help me?.

Back