• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forum General

1st Donator Division
Reaction score
Can any donator tell me the features and stuff that is in the 0.4 TFS?
Like all 0.3 lua functions, 8.7 tibia version, and so on.

I don't want the download link, of course, I just want to know what exactly I'm getting because if it's good, then I will donate to get it, but if it's nothing, then there's no use for being a donator.

thanks

* Much faster RSA/SHA1
* All 0.2 lua features
* Sexier compiling
* Many bugfixes compared to 0.3
* No known crashes atm?

Wow, nothing is going to work in 0.3 features from now on or what?
I thought 0.4 branch was a combination of 0.2 and 0.3. (0.4 = stability + features).

o.o ya i thought 0.4 kept 0.3 lua but fixed the bugs and stability. would you recommend anyone hosting an 0.3 server to downgrade to 0.2 for easier compatibility to 0.4 whenever it is released?

I would rather just recommend them to upgrade to 0.4. 0.2 is much more diffrent from 0.4 if you intend to upgrade later.

Yeah..

But what happens if you have an 0.3 server loaded with scripts, how am I supposed to upgrade to 0.4 when there aren't any functions from 0.3 inside 0.4?

Yeah..

But what happens if you have an 0.3 server loaded with scripts, how am I supposed to upgrade to 0.4 when there aren't any functions from 0.3 inside 0.4?

>any
>trollin

Of course 0.4 contains 0.3's functions, but some of them have changed names, also 0.4 has many more functions. But there's in 0.4 file called compat.lua, that renames functions so it gives compatibility for older scripts.

Just the answer I was looking for, glad I know much more about 0.4.
Is 0.4 ever going to be released to the free public? Would suck if I donated today, then tomorrow it's released to the free public.

Back
Top Bottom