• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [1.2] TFS compiled with Boss Reward 10.98

Unknown Soldier

Mapping a map
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a request for more experienced people than me in the field of compiling, that is a compiled clean TFS 1.2, just with boss reward system, like this ones:

Of course I tried to compile it myself, wasted countless hours, fixing bug after bug, but somehow TFS 1.2 does not want to compile on my PC, tried few tutorials... But even if it would, I've noticed while just copying the lines of code from the above mentioned threads, that my source is a little bit different and I was stuck...

I would be really thankful to someone who could just share the compiled version of TFS 1.2 with that feature.

Thanks in advance!

I have already done alot in my current server, I even tried for once to move to 1.3 but I realized how much work it would cost, so instead of focusing on adding content, I would just struggle on some technical aspects. That includes also changes in acc maker, or even changing it completly. That is unfortunately not the case for now. I would prefer 1.3, or 1.4 in the future with revscripts and stuff, but I should stick to one engine.

Last edited:
Back