• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ 1.3+ 10.98 Strange utamo vita behavior

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, i dont understand how, but utamo vita works strange somehow, if player has 500/1000 hp and utamo vita on and says exura, he burn out ammount of mana he shoud heal on health +- ,

its working realy strange, script looks like this

Lua:
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_MANASHIELD)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 200000)
combat:addCondition(condition)

function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
    return combat:execute(creature, variant)
end

maybe anyone have any ideas ?

original, github

Any chance you could make a video?

Also, do you have any onManaChange or onHealthChange scripts implemented?
i have items that change maxhp/mp , but i think utamo vita had strange behavior from start

Will be hard about video, , i can try tho i live in forest and i use phone net, and phone on roof as modem :D....

But maybe you can just login online ot and i can show ? Evotron.us , would be much easier for me :)

Probably some Lua onStatsChange/onHealthChange/onManaChange convert damage type (heal to mana)
Just tested utamo with no bonuses on change of health or mana.

and if i have 500/1000 hp and utamo vita on , i say exura and this happens ''01:23 You lose 237 mana due to your own attack.'' and i dont heal any health, just lossing mana.

maybe this utamo vita works like from new tibia ? idk how it works tho xd

Problem solved:
spells like exura and others were written in wrong way (onGetFormulaValue) was returning non positive value so it was like attack spell, nothing to do in source or utamo vita script.

Back