• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1 Account 4 Vocations

Ravauvial

Reaction score
Not sure if this is possible, but here goes.

I want to be able to create a account and automaticly it makes 4 characters, 1 Knight, 1 Paladin, 1 Druid, 1 Sorcerer. When you log on with your account (Joe) it will say like (Joe Knight) or (Joe Paladin) or (Joe Druid) or (Joe Sorcerer), this will allow you to work with all 4 Vocations with one Account. Any Ideas

Maybe if you tell us, how the players will create an account, AAC (if yes wich one), ingame account manager (if yes tfs version).
Also if the account is like 112233 they will called 112233 knight?

In game account manager,
1 tab 1
Account
ACC asks Account password?
Player puts 13579
ACC asks Account Name?
player puts JOE
ACC Says YOU MAY Log on with Account name: JOE Password: 13579
Player Logs on with JOE 13579
ACC already created a character for you and asks Knight, Paladin, Druid, Sorcerer
Player picks knight
Player logs on and is seen as JOE KNIGHT
or
Player picks druid
Player logs on and is seen as JOE DRUID

Like this. I am looking at it for a war type server. any help would be greatly thanked

lol then everyone would know your account name and what if people use numbers for there account name? lol maybe after u make ur account also have it make a character and whatever u make the character make it duplicate it in database making the other 3 copies, the other voc.

Thanks I will look into that. This is on a war type server just trying to give a litle personal war account to it. so you have a real account. not just the typical automatic 1 tab 1 pic an account to log on with. and will alow you to level and work with all vocations.

something like
player create a character without choosing voc.
then it creates 4 characters with character name + voc

hi - account - lalala - password - lala
account - character - Namename - male - yes
login -> then will have Namename Druid... Sorcerer, Knight and Paladin.

But i think is a bit hard. :p

Back