• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[1 Month] Naruto Server from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perun

nems.online
Solutions
Reaction score
https://nems.online/
itTTbAB.png

Over the next 30 days you can watch the progress of my work on the Naruto server.

0p6XBm2.png

✍ Custom Vocation system with transforms in XML
✍ Custom damage system - deleted tibia armor/defense etc. multipilers. DMG based on sum of equipment attacks, spell power - target sum defense
✍ Custom spell system
✍Custom monster attack system - with strategy, attacks order and target based on near enemies, monster INT and current health. Monster will switch weapons / techniques during fight
✍ Living Cities - Custom NPC system, every NPC will have scripted but generic day plan, NPC can travel to other city / fight with enemies or be knocked down.
✍ Shops storage based on custom suply system.
✍ Generic Quest System
✍ Skill system based on your actions, no more stupid training monk life skill systems
✍ Advanded house system - Players can change own house to shop or things like smithy
✍ Skills based of TRUE training - Players get experience in spells / techniques only using them.
✍ Custom skilltree for every vocation - No limit there, if someone want to spend a few months learning all type of skills, it will be possible (but not every skill ingame)
✍ Bloodline system - more info soon
✍ Full multi language system - based on excel files

I will add more things here during work time.

BCRhXgR.png

There is not a single one good naruto server nowadays - 0! 100% trash.
Ppl crying that it's not that simple etc. IT IS, just make things done, if you are piece of lazy *** you will never make big things.
I have some free time now, so i wanna create good server and show players how good servers can be if admin want to make something GOOD, not just profitable.
3lBK1Wj.png

Project start - 02.07.2019
If you have any ideas or just want to talk something, just msg :)
Regards.

I will delete a lot of things from OTC/TFS, but not included on my list cuz it's just deleting or rewriting unnecessary things or structs.
I will use custom sprites + sprites from internet. So if you will see here your graphics and you can prove that copyright is yours i will delete these sprites or pay you for that.

Last edited:
Good luck with your project! Hope that you will a make cool Naruto OTS, with own unique content, not stolen sprites etc. like those shit OTS.

Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to more updates.

Good luck with your project! Hope that you will a make cool Naruto OTS, with own unique content, not stolen sprites etc. like those shit OTS.
Well those shit ots get like 600 players :D There is 10000% chance he will steal sprites like everyone does you think he will be able to draw 10k custom sprites? Nice joke

Thanks, as i said in my post i will use custom sprites + sprites from internet, but if author will see that im using his sprites i will remove it or pay him for that.

Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to more updates.

Well those shit ots get like 600 players :D There is 10000% chance he will steal sprites like everyone does you think he will be able to draw 10k custom sprites? Nice joke

I msg before about sprites. Anyway, these '600 players naruto servers' have 70-80% spoof, why do you think there is no any 600 players naruto ots on otservlist? Also, i paid a lot of $$ for custom sprites on my previous server, more than few thousands. @XKuzirashi am i right?
Ofc i can't make 10k custom sprites, but i can use free resources too. I don't know yet how many custom sprites i will have but for now i can say that 100% character ( transforms ) sprites will be made just for this project. + im in contact with other naruto otservers and other naruto online games owners, so if i will use graphics from other games/servers probably i have permission for that.

I have never played Naruto. I have never watched Naruto. I don't see the appeal in it. When I see how bad the graphics usually are on these servers, I purposely stay away :)

if you will see here your graphics and you can prove that copyright is yours i will delete these sprites or pay you for that.
In advance, I'd like you to remove any professions sprites that belongs to me, that is any profession sprite that is currently used by my server. @RoyalzBHO can vouch for that.

In advance, I'd like you to remove any professions sprites that belongs to me, that is any profession sprite that is currently used by my server. @RoyalzBHO can vouch for that.
100% character ( transforms ) sprites will be made just for this project. - I don't use your graphics.

Men if this actually comes to light Im 100% a premium account player every month.
When the developers of PxG reveled Grand Lind Adventure I was so disappointed all that hard work and awesome sprites and scripts went to a One Piece server lol. And all I can do while playing GLA its think about how awesome would be to have something similar but with Naruto based.
Wish you the best bro, hope it gets awesome and hope you get something from it.

There is not a single one good naruto server nowadays - 0! 100% trash.
If you can't do a research, how do you want to make a good server?
I suppose the lack of your success.

U said all servers sucks , Did u ever tryed narutostory.net? in my opinion u cant beat server like this in one month. :) good luck but that never gonna happen :) narutostory 4ever <3

If You need help with sprites, feel free to PM me with discord name ^^ Atm I'm boored af so can do some for you :D

Attachments

• 5c994a85f0c02_OutfitsHQ.thumb.png.dd392218e928eeb3f8864b8e5fd01848.png
    5c994a85f0c02_OutfitsHQ.thumb.png.dd392218e928eeb3f8864b8e5fd01848.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 28 · VirusTotal
  • 5c78913fc155d_NinOnlineYasuoHQ.thumb.png.e5e92cf1bca2fa060c7c47dc20b6618c.png
    5c78913fc155d_NinOnlineYasuoHQ.thumb.png.e5e92cf1bca2fa060c7c47dc20b6618c.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 30 · VirusTotal
  • 5c850f609a0f5_FINALLYDONE.thumb.png.52af8268bdbe90fc69b0047baa7354d6.png
    5c850f609a0f5_FINALLYDONE.thumb.png.52af8268bdbe90fc69b0047baa7354d6.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 39 · VirusTotal
  • 5c922b938c96b_GatesHQ.thumb.png.d914713c8c8d16fcd2e95b4ae3be15fc.png
    5c922b938c96b_GatesHQ.thumb.png.d914713c8c8d16fcd2e95b4ae3be15fc.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 35 · VirusTotal
I don't agree with the statement that most of the servers use the default TFS vocations pattern, I think that you underestimate current naruto servers scene. But your plan to make a much better server than any of currently existing ones in just a month is absolutely wondrous and interesting, I'm looking forward to that with unconcealed curiosity. Here's my "method" for the vocations, maybe you'll find it interesting.
C:
<vocation name="Naruto Uzumaki">
    <formula mainRole="ninjutsu" subRole1="weapons" subRole2="weapons"/>
    <skill glove="1" sword="0" distance="0"/>
    <transforms>
        <transform id="1" fromid="1" powerLevel="1" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="2" fromid="1" powerLevel="2" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="3" fromid="1" powerLevel="3" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="4" fromid="1" powerLevel="4" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="5" fromid="5" powerLevel="5" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="6" fromid="5" powerLevel="6" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="7" fromid="5" powerLevel="7" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="8" fromid="5" powerLevel="8" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="9" fromid="5" powerLevel="9" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="10" fromid="10" powerLevel="10" corpse="11716"/>
        <transform id="501" fromid="10" powerLevel="11" corpse="11716"/>
    </transforms>
</vocation>

I don't agree with the statement that most of the servers use the default TFS vocations pattern, I think that you underestimate current naruto servers scene. But your plan to make a much better server than any of currently existing ones in just a month is absolutely wondrous and interesting, I'm looking forward to that with unconcealed curiosity. Here's my "method" for the vocations, maybe you'll find it interesting.
C:
<vocation name="Naruto Uzumaki">
    <formula mainRole="ninjutsu" subRole1="weapons" subRole2="weapons"/>
    <skill glove="1" sword="0" distance="0"/>
    <transforms>
        <transform id="1" fromid="1" powerLevel="1" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="2" fromid="1" powerLevel="2" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="3" fromid="1" powerLevel="3" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="4" fromid="1" powerLevel="4" corpse="2806"/>
        <transform id="5" fromid="5" powerLevel="5" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="6" fromid="5" powerLevel="6" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="7" fromid="5" powerLevel="7" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="8" fromid="5" powerLevel="8" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="9" fromid="5" powerLevel="9" corpse="2807"/>
        <transform id="10" fromid="10" powerLevel="10" corpse="11716"/>
        <transform id="501" fromid="10" powerLevel="11" corpse="11716"/>
    </transforms>
</vocation>
It's why i said 'most of the servers servers'. And about that 30 days challenge, it's hard to explain what i have in mind, for me just all servers are boring, everywhere it's the same: exp,quest,pk tibia style. I want to make something like dragon quest & black desert in OTC. You will see what im talking about soon.

//I don't want to make bigger map or more vocations than other server, just want to make something completly diffrent.

NEMS! Sounds familiar.
Knowing who you are and with what artists are you working with, I belive in that project now :)
I'm waiting for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back