• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1 Player for spell/level testing (A few hours)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
If anyone is a fan of high-exp servers/evolera servers. This is for you, it's not a well paid job for the time. (This is a job for someone with time and patience)
I am offering €10 thru paypal, Ideal (Netherlands ONLY) or Swish (Swedish people). Payment can be made thru Tibia coins aswell (250).
Sadly this job is only for 1 guy, will not pay more people for testing atm.

Saying it again, this is for someone with time and loves high-exp servers ONLY!

This job includes:

Spell Testing
Leveling/testing
AFK standing for testing spell dmg
- Potential GM position (If interested + if trust worthy) sadly it's a non-profit project. Nothing is sold except for house decoration + outfits. Due to fuc* Pay2Win

This job will be done in turns, total: 5-6 hours (Due to working)
Active job hours done: 30-1h total, just in turns

Payment will be made when the work is done (For obv reasons (Scammers))
Payment proof will be updated here in the post for a safe report for others and for future job requests from me.

If you're up for the work:

Discord: Joriku#2078

66b465f3bd527189afdb40e40fa76cfe.jpg

Thanks to two kind people I got lots of work done, in hours & 1-2 days other then 1 week work.
Appreciated, they didn't even want any cash for it. <3

This guy got this!
e8998096b0d14dfe107b1f3989ec0837.jpg

I mean, went pretty good. Right?..
d2d5777db5ca9d18835d1661f671e7c8.jpg

I mean, not to be the one.. I am just cheering him up :(
29ac3d8699fd7b9150dae08e92d7ad2e.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, instead of creating a new post. I'll bump this post up.
New job available, got a small paycheck on €85 so got enough for some players. (Anyone else that wants to test it are welcome to do so, much appreciated + can kill some of your boring time and discover a server that might be to your liking.)
I know, it sounds little. I am currently looking for another job, sadly.
Discord: Joriku#2078

So let me explain what this is about, I'll pay €10 to 6 different players. This job requires 5 hours of time, this job is for either someone that's really bored or some one a bit younger that needs money somehow.

This job:
- PvP, no cheating (Me giving items etc.) You'll have to fight your way to the top, you're allowed to do anything you can. Any bug related, something that's not working etc. needs to be reported.

In this job, you'll have to grind your way up in level. Enter PvP after certen level. At this point, I can provide with level so you can keep up and fight where I want you to fight.

Questing, make the quests with players. This server is old school + new time based. You can finish quests alone (Atleast the lower ones) but it aims for team play + PvP the old way.

Tokens + item shops (It's not what it seems like). I am using the new utamo vita system, so it'll be added meantime you're in PvP for me to find balance on spells and everything.

Remember: This is a no Pay-2-win project, which means that you can't buy any items. Everything is grindable.

The server style: Based on Evolera.se 8.6, current client: 12.64.

Gamemaster character(s) can be provided if you want to check around/fooling around.

IF you like the server and would love to continue playing on it while I work on it. It can be provided.

Job requirement:
  • I need all the players before the job will begin, will talk with everyone for a date or time that you can join into it.
  • Discord, no need to talk. Just contact.
  • Patience, I am trying to find spell and buff balance. While you PvP, I need to balance it out.
  • 5 hours of free time or more
  • Feedback about the game, what is your thoughts. What could be better, what could be added?
  • An honest post on this thread about your thoughts, nothing scripted. I am looking for honest feedback!

Here comes some pictures:
I can't explain everything, but I do have some amazing things in here!
477aab81da03b635595f099be9511e9a.jpg

f0a7c6242fd3b2f16893f838d02d1337.jpg

46e31c4249ee66e246da1569eb77d379.jpg

3d9dc1cd75d5361dd7f7c93a743cefd7.jpg

1774992ead0a031b062ed8e4b7c8fb09.jpg

48937f0091892f663b6e6e2d5bc6cb8b.jpg

Bump, currently 4 people. Spot for 2 more paid ones and free spots for bored people!
Added:
Custom death system, custom exp gain system.
Adventurer's Island, Souvenirs, umbral creation, other item creations.
Jackpot event (Will be hosted on Fridays) + LMS events, hosted randomly by Tutors

BTW: Tutor spots available: 3

Senior Tutor (Head Tutor): 1 spot available

Prison Keys + bosses
0beea8dce23bc74eb381952e67866b84.jpg

Monster outfits, old utamo vita potion (lasts 3 min), ssa, might ring + life ring
dc9e9bd180384f57d4ff1d9fc0a2e2e5.png

Upp, got 4-5 testers atm. Still need a few more.