• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster 1 spot open on a DDoS protected dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

christiandb

Reaction score
I got 1 spot left on my ddos protected server in Poland.

Intel Core i5-2500 @ 3.3 ghz
8GB RAM
1,5gbps default connection, will be upgraded anytime in case of ddos attacks (server is monitored 24/7)
Ubuntu 11.04
1TB HDD

Donations will be 50/50. I can help you with everything, I got lots of connections in the OT world so I can basicly fix everything you want (ofcourse those people don't work for free, but at least you got someone you can trust). I will not host for noobs, so if you consider yourself one don't even bother contacting me.

If you are interested PM me with as much info as possible.

EDIT: project should be ready to go, I can only offer you a very short testing period of 1 day to make sure everything works on the server, not for further developing. The server is too expensive to be used as a testing server.

Scarlet Ayleid Edit:
No speedtest, so thread is closed, pm me and I'll reopen it

Last edited by a moderator:
ofc i am :p

christiandb: PM'D You :), waiting ur answer in pm :D

Last edited by a moderator:
umm chistiandb it looks really impressive though isn't any Open Tibia Server possible to be ddosed?
/Gelendizer

who's ur friend???

you have friends???

dont think so :D

Kuyt is my hoster he is very good hoster i didn't see any thing wrong from him please chose the best way..

he is (Kuyt)

All otland members know that you'r ............

Bye Bye and dont spam on thread

sorry christiandb

I will give you a PM when my server is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back