• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1 TB Free Cloud Storage

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Just in case someone is interested :)
TransIP offer a free 1TB Cloud Storage Stack upon invite atm^^
Afaik it is powered by OwnCloud so it syncs with the OwnCloud iOS/Android apps aswell.
https://www.transip.nl/stack/

d56516c4f7103204864adddc7693590a.png

I've a bit experience with it, I can only say it works really nicely. You can sync everything easily with the server. It's really fast (ofc also depends on your connection/pc) and it's hosted in The Netherlands. :p

Do they remove copyrighted stuff?
I dont think they check on your files. Besides Netherlands is one of the most pref locations for torrenting so I think youd be okay.

its a mirror nowadays, back then it used to be thier main host, rip sweeden, looking forward to netherlands
it is their main host, Lol. Nothing happend to TPB. It was just done for a month back in 2014 then it was back up.

Sweden never allowed torrenting thats why thepiratebay owners tried to buy a country where they could have their own law and almost every ISP blocks piratebay. So new mirrors are popping up 24/7

Sweden never allowed torrenting thats why thepiratebay owners tried to buy a country where they could have their own law and almost every ISP blocks piratebay. So new mirrors are popping up 24/7
Is that perona on your avatar? Op is everywhere haha xD

Is that perona on your avatar? Op is everywhere haha xD
Yes it is, perona has one of best laughs and its obvious op is everywhere because its dominating shounen genre atm

Edit:
Just wanted to say im not one piece fanboy
HxH
Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
Are great too i would list other animes put it would go too much offtopic

Back