• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1 VS 1 Duel (Dragocodez VS Anevis) Modern Set

Which you think is better?! Vote for the best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragocodez

Just a noob.
Reaction score
Anevis and I Decided to make a 1 vs 1 Duel to measure my improvement and Check our skills,

Modern Set

ZRVrMOC.png

Unmatching FBI Set

p7Wx46x.png

First one have a great weapons, but I dislike how the armor was created or hat, boots still are looking pretty good,
in second picture we may see pretty bad shading and for some reason both weapons (small pistol) are looking like the same thing, I mean guys how the hell it happened? they are both the same things, in 1 picture its a little bit longer, and that in second picture I only like the idea of glasses, legs and armor, but the shading is very bad on boots or castet. Anyway first one 7/10 second 4/10

Ofcourse xD And about the weapons, There's a big difference Check the Reloading , Also the designs of the mini guns were made tech in the same time , One was made with silencer *Long one* other one was shaded like it , Inspirations from Real life guns so no wonder they have same tech.. Also the other small Pistol IS Very Different from the other "Anaconda" even the External part of the gun.

The Guy that made the Second set Hasnt been spriting for long ,about 3-4 weeks, So no wonder his shading isnt good. XD

Last edited:
The first one is just better, so my vote goes on it. Anyway, I like the weapons in second one.

The Guy that made the Second set Hasnt been spriting for long ,about 3-4 weeks, So no wonder his shading isnt good. XD

You can ever have 6 months of break, it won't change anything, it's very hard to forget pixel art o_O

DUDE
The first one is just better, so my vote goes on it. Anyway, I like the weapons in second one.

You can ever have 6 months of break, it won't change anything, it's very hard to forget pixel art o_O
He started pixelart 3-4 weeks ago ;p

Ofcourse xD And about the weapons, There's a big difference Check the Reloading , Also the designs of the mini guns were made tech in the same time , One was made with silencer *Long one* other one was shaded like it , Inspirations from Real life guns so no wonder they have same tech.. Also the other small Pistol IS Very Different from the other "Anaconda" even the External part of the gun.

Tell me more about how different they are.

Back