• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00 - UK]Sword-Quest MMORPG (Permadeath system, Shumpo, world inspired by SAO)

No online list, latest deaths, or highscores on website?

I'm not going to download the client and make an account just to see that info before deciding whether to play the server.

Mate you have online list on website, but lastest deaths not because when players die dissapear from the game (permadceath) and highscores you have a table with top survivors too.

Mate you have online list on website, but lastest deaths not because when players die dissapear from the game (permadceath) and highscores you have a table with top survivors too.

I didn't even see the main website, maybe add a link to the homepage in the intro.

The website always redirects me back to the intro-page when I go to the home page. It should only do that once.

I didn't even see the main website, maybe add a link to the homepage in the intro.

The website always redirects me back to the intro-page when I go to the home page. It should only do that once.
You can get more information here:
- Latestnews - SwordQuest
- Forum - SwordQuest
- Spells - SwordQuest
- Serverinfo - SwordQuest

Each day I will give 30 days premium to all existing accounts, so that you play just and more seriously.
All donations will be refunded (Thanks those who donated about 70 euros, but the server is not yet ready for a good roll-mmo)
I hope can finish some things from the bosses to go all automated.3

Sorry for double posts admins <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I donated last time Marius I was Kirito haha i will start playing server I playe back in the day when ice rapier was OP

So i died, then for some reason my revive screen got closed down. So i could not revive. If someone closes it they should be able to open it back up again. by doing something. Or clikcing on something, maybe even a macro.

So what am i suppose to do now? i lost a 38 character for that. with loads of shit. So Gm since you are not replying in game. Do reply here.

I dont realy know, its the first and only one i downloaded anyway. So when ever you are online, let me know so i can talk to you there is a forum post,. about it on your forum.

"permadeath system" in the topic of this thread, whats wrong with you guys crying about it now :D lol
why not just turn off this feature if you are giving free premium and asking for help with testing?

Alfa-Test is over now the Advance access is coming 13/8/2018!

Due a lot of feedbacks from the survivors of floor 1, we going to open the gameworld during the day of 13/8/2018. From now we can say the Alfa-Test is over and Advance access coming.

Regarding the reports of:

• Tasks
  • Monsters A.I
  • Secondary Quests
  • Ascent to the upper level
  • Mounts
  • Crafting items
  • Crafting abilities
  • Secondady missions
We are working hard myself and a former founder of the project, to improve the roll and life itself in a world where dying is something horrible, we hope you like what comes next. We are very excited about all of you.

For all the old players you will receive the official opening day, a bonus of 15 days premium for having taught the teeth in the ALPHA period.

Your SW team
Sincerely

Back