• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.1][Poland] Fearless Edited RL MAP new AB/Drefia/Fury Dungeon/Gnome/Venore >> FREE POINTS contest

Hi Fearless,
I want to give an advice. :) What people these days want is a "100%" real tibia server not a edited sh*t (I don't say your server is sh*tty :p).
My story: I really thought I will play on your server for a long time, but when I saw the edited temple in Thais and all the "vip items" in sms shop I just logged out, I was disappointed.. :oops:
So on your site I'd delete the vip items include dolls, change all the look of the map to global tibia (+ if you're a good code writer then make your server similar to, for example Shadowcores).
Of course you can ignore me if you want, but I want the best for your server. I'm sure if you do this you'll have 100+ more player in one week. Don't you want that?

Only 2,5h to the next Monster Attack event! Also check our Facebook page and get info about Monsters Attacks weekend.

Do you want to win 20 SMS Shop Points? Are you a good cameraman? Maybe you should take a part in our the newest Facebook Movie Contest! Make a video promoting our OTS and win! More informations here: www.facebook.com/fearlessots

Back