• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.10] Team War CTF

if there is no edit button beside the report then report ur post and tell what u want edited

You can't edit posts in the OP, as people tend to get their post approved then change the link to a hack link or whatever.

What distro is this based on originally?

the server is kind cool but has huge problems...

sometime than new player makes a character and logging in with new character server get freeze for 5-40 seconds... and after its ok again...
second thing , sometimes server are not able to login , after 2-30 hours , server isint able to play since no one can login anymore , but its working...

any ideas how to fix it ? :)

Yes creaturescripts.xml friend goes and pulls this line
<event type="login" name="times" event="script" value="default.lua"/>

* This script is the score that is on the screen in real time and cause lag time of log

If this is not the problem and the connection with the host because I tested it on my host and went 40-60 players per day

so what should i do with this script ? the server need scores isint it ??

less errors. but njust now got again not able to login, using sqlite by the way..

trying to login and it says your character is being loaded , please wait... and its 4ever im not able to login anymore to the game , and that happens much times...

any ideas how to fix it ?

before this was a error
globalevents on think war.lua +-

the server anyway freezes sometimes on new player login

what should i import to datebase?°.°
cant find this sqlfile "twar.s3db" .

Please put the file from the db (TWAR) for this release! did not come with the download.

SQLDatabase = "TWAR"

Back