• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.10 The Forgotten Server 0.3.?

sorry for double post, but here are some images of everything

http://3.imgland.net/VoI196.png

are you connecting via another computer like a laptop on wireless? If so I had that same problem, could never figure it out. I am on an actiontec router.
try using your local IP address instead. make sure that in your router in the por tforwarding you have the port forwarded to the correct IP if you have more than one computer connected. Other than that im not sure what your probolem can be. I would try connection first using the local IP 192.168.0.2

@ up

fixed it now mate it works fine i was using a diffrent tibia client for some reason my otland ip changer was loading 10.2 not 10.1 so xD but thanks anyway for the post :)

@ up

fixed it now mate it works fine i was using a diffrent tibia client for some reason my otland ip changer was loading 10.2 not 10.1 so xD but thanks anyway for the post :)
HAHA :D kind of like trying to put a sock on a horse eh?

Can sombody tell me how i make a GOD char, i can chance my name in PHPmyAdmin but when i chance group id to 6 it wont work

greetings

Can sombody tell me how i make a GOD char, i can chance my name in PHPmyAdmin but when i chance group id to 6 it wont work

greetings
I guess u will need to modify the groups file into the XML folder (i had to do that) you can copy the one that says "god" and replace it for group_id 5 and access 5

Hey,
The doors either say "It is locked." and the others don't open... Can anybody help ^^?

Is there any plans for update protocol to 10.2 or 10.37?
I have tried but get only error: "[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size"
That means 10.2-> clients have no RSA decrypting longer?
Any ideas for solution?

What about continuing a old great TFS 0.4? I have a svn server on my host and made some useful changes on rev.5895. Need some ppl to work on it.

Back