• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.10 The Forgotten Server 0.3.?

errror.png
Im having these errors :\

How are you mapping for this? The 10.10 client uses a differant dat than the RME updated for it..

I might just map lower than 10.10 :(

Hey, im having issues with the database files for Uniform MYSQL... it just wont let me import the file "pgsql" which is needed for the chars to work properly :S what can I Do? it gives me this error

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE "server_config"(

"config"VARCHAR( 35 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
"value"INT NOT NULL ,
UNIQUE (
"config"
));

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"server_config"
(
"config" VARCHAR(35) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
"value" INT NOT' at line 1

i cant get god to work, I cant find "access" on either account or player. and i get this ingame "you cannot execute this talkaction" .

any ideas?

I have a problem that looks like this:
4C0co.jpg

I have a 64 bit system.

Any reason why I would get this error?

cannot open include file: 'lua.h': no such file or directory

There is no such file or directory
Lmfao, no kidding. What I'm asking is, what do I need to download to get it working. Like I said, I can compile 9.86 fine - with 10.10 now Im getting this error.

Lmfao, no kidding. What I'm asking is, what do I need to download to get it working. Like I said, I can compile 9.86 fine - with 10.10 now Im getting this error.

no idea, I dont get this error and all i did was extact it into a folder.

What would I have to do to get the browse field function working?

Actually does anyone know the main files I would need to edit to get browse field working. Would it just be tile.h/tile.cpp, what else would I need to edit?

Back