• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10-12 ots

Perun

nems.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, why there is just 1 or 2 tibia 10-12 otservers? Why noone is making such servers? Isn't it popular anymore to rush newest client like years ago or just don't have enough players?

Hello, why there is just 1 or 2 tibia 10-12 otservers? Why noone is making such servers? Isn't it popular anymore to rush newest client like years ago or just don't have enough players?
lack of botting software for 12 version, that is why the majority is still 8.6 and 10 with 12 sprites

it is heavily developed with latest updates and features, something like shadowcores used to be, AKA the most "decent" RL server online right now
Ahh yea this is for real maps, so what about Latest News - Evolunia (https://evolunia.net/) ? it is the only evo ots using new clients with 500+ online, the only thing they have is built in bot, i can't see anything special about that one

I thought the same until I went to the thread of the server and saw that the owner works his ass off since 2017 with frequent updates and new content, not just "another evo" :p (even myself got to read the entire thread to "steal" some ideas for my server)
thanks. Im asking about tibia 12 etc. cuz my pixelart from naruto server goes off, so im gonna start normal one, without new graphics, just base like tibia 12 and keep updates with newest available tibiac lient, Evo seems to be good idea for 1-2 ppl team, cuz real map would be too much work for a side project. + Whats nice about that evo server that it up to 500 players just from test server.

Evolunia graph
Not a single day under 350 players almost whole day with 450 players, it seems the online numbers are going up and down only about 100 players per day/week/month...

It seems like 300-350 "players are there logged in permanently somewhere, so basically it's maybe 100 people who are logging normally in and out sometimes. A few months ago the server had like 200 players max and that was spoofed either, they probably added more "fake chars online" since no one was checking their spoofed connections yet.

Evolunia graph
Not a single day under 350 players almost whole day with 450 players, it seems the online numbers are going up and down only about 100 players per day/week/month...

It seems like 300-350 "players are there logged in permanently somewhere, so basically it's maybe 100 people who are logging normally in and out sometimes. A few months ago the server had like 200 players max and that was spoofed either, they probably added more "fake chars online" since no one was checking their spoofed connections yet.
still more players than any non 8.6 server tho 😁

Back