• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 10-15 Beta testers for Unknown Project

Elaney

Reaction score
Unknown Project are looking for dedicated Testers. Approx 15 people for our upcomming beta testing starting either sunday 24/7 - friday 29/7 .

Your application should look something like this.

Lua:
[Name:]
[age:]
[Time played tibia:]
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg)
[extra:]

If you know you got less than 3h a day testing on your hands dont bother apply.

http://otland.net/f251/unknowns-offical-disussion-thread-135641/ if you wish to know more about the server

Last edited:
[Name:] Alexander
[age:] 16
[Time played tibia:] 4 years
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg) I like all kinds of servers, i prefer high exp servers.
[extra:] I speak many languages: swedish, enligsh, spanish, norwegian, danish, little german.

Name: Ant
Time Played Tibia: 7 Years
What kind of server do I enjoy: I prefer RPG Servers.
Extra: I'm pretty reliable, I've played my fair share of OT servers from Extremely High rates, to extremely low rates. I have a fair amount of time on my hands every day so I will be able involve myself in the beta test quite alot.

Name: Emil aka Thanos
Time played tibia: Since 7.5
What kind of servers do you enjoy? I like all kind of servers, if they're good I play.
[Extra:]I will hopefully find something you perhaps want to change.

Name: Revanent. - thats my Ingame name, real one is Mizo.
Time played tibia: since 2002, Jawop was my first character, created 2002.
What kind of Servers do you enjoy? Both, I do like TP based and RPG based.
Extra: I know scripting a bit, also I'm a hoster who can deal with any hosting problem.

Name: Ant
Time Played Tibia: 7 Years
What kind of server do I enjoy: I prefer RPG Servers.
Extra: I'm pretty reliable, I've played my fair share of OT servers from Extremely High rates, to extremely low rates. I have a fair amount of time on my hands every day so I will be able involve myself in the beta test quite alot.

Accepted

Name: Emil aka Thanos
Time played tibia: Since 7.5
What kind of servers do you enjoy? I like all kind of servers, if they're good I play.
[Extra:]I will hopefully find something you perhaps want to change.

Accepted

Name: Revanent. - thats my Ingame name, real one is Mizo.
Time played tibia: since 2002, Jawop was my first character, created 2002.
What kind of Servers do you enjoy? Both, I do like TP based and RPG based.
Extra: I know scripting a bit, also I'm a hoster who can deal with any hosting problem.

Pending

[Name:] Alexander
[age:] 16
[Time played tibia:] 4 years
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg) I like all kinds of servers, i prefer high exp servers.
[extra:] I speak many languages: swedish, enligsh, spanish, norwegian, danish, little german.

Denied

Last edited:
Name: Jonh
Time played tibia: 6 years
What kind of servers do you enjoy? I like both but prefer RPG.
Extra: I have participated in other beta test's and i will do my best to help you in the server by finding some bugs perhaps.

Name: Norse
Time played tibia: I've been playing tibia for almost 7-8years.
What kind of server do you enjoy: We'll i kinda like low exp rate server more than high rate cuz its more fun to pvp.
Extra: I'm here to help you test your server and try to find everything to make the server better for people.

Name: Norse
Time played tibia: I've been playing tibia for almost 7-8years.
What kind of server do you enjoy: We'll i kinda like low exp rate server more than high rate cuz its more fun to pvp.
Extra: I'm here to help you test your server and try to find everything to make the server better for people.

Pending

Name: Jonh
Time played tibia: 6 years
What kind of servers do you enjoy? I like both but prefer RPG.
Extra: I have participated in other beta test's and i will do my best to help you in the server by finding some bugs perhaps.

Pending

Tommorow the first ones will know if they got accepted or not. Keep applying people

Following people have been accepted so far: Shockah, Thanos. Pm your email and i will send the information you need once the beta opens

Well more advertising(info, game play, etc..) about server would be a nice move(including pics).

It's on the way ;-)

Updated main post with link to discussion page about the server

Last edited:
Name:Sarah
Time plaid tibia: like 9 years
What kind of servers do you enjoy? I like Rpg
Extra: I was a tutor , senior tutor , gm , cm , in many servers , and i will help u in finding bugs , geting my friends on it. :)

[Name:] Alejandro
[age:] 19
[Time played tibia:] 6 years
[What kind of servers do you enjoy?rpg... but sometimes i play war servers
[extra: i speak spanish, english, german, and chinese

Last edited:
(name):Jose
(Age):19
(Time played Tibia):10 years
(what kind of server do you enjoy) RPG
(extra):speak english main language also spanish wana test server got me curious

Back