• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter 10.3 OT Team looking for a fresh scripter

Dissidia

Reaction score
Greetings!

My name is Colton. I am part of a development team consisting of 6 members working to create a new OT. This will be in the most current of clients with the most current of content. My team has already generated lore, a map from scratch, monster and pvp ideas, new town systems, and progressive content (meaning non-stale playing). We've gone a long way in such a short amount of time. Our team consists of popular OT admins and developers, engineers, and creative writers.

One impeding aspect is that we just do not have enough scripters. Our combined knowledge of scripting will only bring us so far. I am looking for advanced talent in OT scripting; someone with something new to bring to the table. If you are that person I encourage you to enlist. If your talent and skill are unsung, join us. We have a healthy work environment with so much intuition and determination.

The job comes with some requirements. We need someone that is compatible just as much as they are skillful. We need someone who is knowledgeable, mature, and professional.

Please take the time to fill out an application! I am sure you will be amazed by what we can do together!

Fill out this application and just reply to this thread:
-How old are you?
-Where do you live?
-What kind of experience do you have with OT's?
-What kind of scripting, coding, or programming experience do you have?
-Can you read or speak fluent English?
-If you could live in space, where would you live?
-Any additional information you want to share? Please be open :)
-Please leave some form of way for us to contact you (e.g. email, skype)

Last edited:
-24 years old
-Brasil
-4 years in paste data of tfs
-anything you want in paste data of tfs
-not so mutch but i will try
- no jokings, i here only to work
- i only work for money
- [email protected]

This position is still open- anyone with OT scripting is openly welcome!

Back