• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.31 Changing IP for custom client

Tenius

Pixel Art ★★
Reaction score
Hello,

So i've got a problem with changing the ip for a client i'm working on for my server. I wanted it to be so that you don't have to use an IP Changer to join the server, just download our client and be ready to play. And here's my problem I looked everywhere on the internet but couln't find the RSA Key for version 10.31 and I think that's what i'm missing. I've changed all this:
tibia05.cipsoft.com
tibia04.cipsoft.com
tibia03.cipsoft.com
tibia02.cipsoft.com
tibia01.cipsoft.com
login05.tibia.com
login04.tibia.com
login03.tibia.com
login02.tibia.com
login01.tibia.com
to my server's IP, but i still can't login, it says the server is offline. I did this using Cygnus Hex Editor and I was following some tutorial but it was from 2007 so it's well outdated. I would appreciate any help that anyone could give. Thanks in advance

Thanks so much man, I've been looking for this crap for ages and it finally worked. You don't know how much you've helped me :D Thanks again!

Back