• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.31 Monsters

nawyrus

Reaction score
I revised/fixed almost every non-boss monster based on wiki information, videos in some cases. I had to get creative when information was lacking. Including: warzone monsters, arak demons, new drefia, hive insects, deeplings, drakens, high class lizards, yielothax, lost dwarves and more. Older creatures from pre 8.6 like hydras, warlocks, vampires, ancient scarabs, black knight, orc warlords, banshees, serpent spawns, dragon lords, frost dragons and many more were fixed too.

The starting point folder I found in this topic: http://otland.net/threads/best-released-real-map-10-31-based-1-0.204514

edit: revision 4

For the new version, go to: http://otland.net/threads/10-31-monster-pack.211439/

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi thanks ill look into it, but at the first glans looks like its a job well done :), alot better then the prev. monster pack released.
Could you tell me abit more spec. what files you have modifed/added/removed etc.
If you could tell me what folders atleast ill make sure to check it out.
Then you can upload it to github and ill approve the change.

I haven't modified file/folder locations and didn't add new files. I revised nearly all folders.

Hi thanks ill look into it, but at the first glans looks like its a job well done :), alot better then the prev. monster pack released.
Could you tell me abit more spec. what files you have modifed/added/removed etc.
If you could tell me what folders atleast ill make sure to check it out.
Then you can upload it to github and ill approve the change.

Will you use it? It is hardly getting any attention here...

Will you use it? It is hardly getting any attention here...
If you want a awnser from someone remember to quote them, haha :)

Well what files have you changed / modified? The problem with the monster pack atm is that most 8.60+ monsters are bugged like crazy. But if you can tell me what files you have modified I can take a look if I feel that they are better or worse. Atm that project is kinda dead. Im working on like 3 other projects, and printer is working on his new ot. So there won't be alot of new large updates at the github project.

If you want a awnser from someone remember to quote them, haha :)

Well what files have you changed / modified? The problem with the monster pack atm is that most 8.60+ monsters are bugged like crazy. But if you can tell me what files you have modified I can take a look if I feel that they are better or worse. Atm that project is kinda dead. Im working on like 3 other projects, and printer is working on his new ot. So there won't be alot of new large updates at the github project.

I revised even pre 8.60 files, as I said before, in almost every folder I fixed something, it should be easy to use in your project, since folder and file locations are identical. From old stuff, as examples, hydra, serpent spawn, wyvern, dragon lord, frost dragon, they were all wrong. About more recent monsters that I fixed, you can take a look at Draken Spellweaver, Lost Husher, Fury.

I revised even pre 8.60 files, as I said before, in almost every folder I fixed something, it should be easy to use in your project, since folder and file locations are identical. From old stuff, as examples, hydra, serpent spawn, wyvern, dragon lord, frost dragon, they were all wrong. About more recent monsters that I fixed, you can take a look at Draken Spellweaver, Lost Husher, Fury.

Ill take a look at it tomorow in that case, but you are welcome to upload it to github using the git client, if I see the changes are well done ill approve it after you have submited the changes.

If it works(I'll test it later), great job! You saved shitloads of my time.

I'm still working on it, testing some attack rates and fixing areaeffects using videos as reference, planning to add Roshamuul monsters this weekend.

I will for sure use it on all my servers if they really work, seen alot of bad "monster packs" so im abit sceptic.
I really hope this is for real and that you'll continue to make it perfect.

Take your time and take one monster at a time, don't rush. Keep it up!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Would be great if you could do the bosses aswell, I've been looking around for proper stats and loot for them, haven't found many of them :(

Created none, but in almost all non-boss creatures I edited something, or at least revised.

I guess I could of read your post, it says what you did. This is good, thanks for posting it

Really good job, let us now when you updated the roshamuul's monsters! :D

A good Monster Pack will be updated atleast weekly until its perfect.
Like I said in my other post, its hard to get a good monster pack and I hope someone will do it.
If you want it to be perfect, keep working on it and make it your main project, a conplete monsterpack once and for all!

It should be easy but simply take some time, I would do it but trying to contribute with server projects.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

A good Monster Pack will be updated atleast weekly until its perfect.
Like I said in my other post, its hard to get a good monster pack and I hope someone will do it.
If you want it to be perfect, keep working on it and make it your main project, a conplete monsterpack once and for all!

It should be easy but simply take some time, I would do it but trying to contribute with server projects.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'm working on it, revising everything. I did some research on attack rates and speed to use as a model to my monster pack. 50% of area effects, attacks and loot tables are fixed, I am starting to make custom spells, ghastly dragon's curse for instance. When will it be released? I don't know, within a week to a month, maybe more. As you can see, now I'm focusing on perfection.

Does anyone have the items.xml for Roshamuul monsters? Could make my job easier.

I remaked the "Inqui" Bosses.

Back