• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.35 Nutopia Original Map

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys so after taking lots from the community i decided to give a little something back. This is a custom map created by me over the duration of about a month. Parts of this map have been created by me, other parts download from others imported and blended into the areas i made. So i created the map from a blank canvas but not all map material was created by me. I used a large amount of material created by tylik and other OT mappers.

Map info:
Size 6mb
2 Major cities
All houses mapped
All spawns added
Version 10.35

Im not claiming this to be the greatest custom map but its a nice simple clean map for a custom OT and its original so its going to be something new.

sg7Ngxn.png

DL link http://www.filedropper.com/nutopia (can host to another site of wanted)

Anti virus: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7083afbff5c72dbacd86eada/analysis/1424249825/

Hope you enjoy.

I personally wont be downgrading to 8.6 others are welcome to though.

Original version is cool and all but I still prefer Nutopia Turbo, way more detailed.

oXKsFJE.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Original version is cool and all but I still prefer Nutopia Turbo, way more detailed.

oXKsFJE.gif
Nice man, i was going to do something similar on a second release but well done.

Going to release a much updated and cleaner version in the weeks to come

Dude wrong fucking thread, get the fuck on somewhere.....

@Topic, thanks for the release, gonna check it out when I get home :D

Maybe you should be less of an asshole and point him/her in the right direction instead of telling them to go and screw themselves? Some people don't know the forum rules (even if they should). If you don't want to help other's out, then why not simply ignore them?

OT: Looks like a great map, and nice work!

Back