• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.41] Old Athxzor (SOON ) Disscusion & Progress

The mapping reminds me of the mapping custom 7.6 servers had before idk why :p

I wouldn't play it it's nothing new but good luck! Still better than most evo servers/real map servers out there

cykotitan back into ots? I don't think so hahahahahahahaha you are just another fanboy like @reddit1 (aka vanessa boy) that puts cykotitan name everywhere to try to gain some "credibility", just a fail :)

Im just angry at how you take the photos, makes it impossible for me to actually focus on anything else :p

I also doubt Cykotitan is working on this and you aren't Kernkraft he lives in Sweden, atleast when Dalale had the ot back in 2008.
And Dalale also live Sweden and it says you are from Bosnia?
Dalale sold the ot a coule of years ago when the ot started to die I guess you are the new owner?

There are alot of copies of this datapack, maybe you woulden't mind a 10.41 released datapack? :)

hahahahaha @WibbenZ you are not informed enough. So please don't act like you know something, since you know nothing. Ask Martin Dal (Dalale) who I am. Then, when you see that im the real owner u will shut up. See you

hahahahaha @WibbenZ you are not informed enough. So please don't act like you know something, since you know nothing. Ask Martin Dal (Dalale) who I am. Then, when you see that im the real owner u will shut up. See you
Or you could actually prove it?

Doubt it, haven't had contact with him since 08 so won't be able to do that.
Since hed Kernkraft had 2 servers, roxxor.hopto.org(I think it was) and kernkraft.hopto.org(I know that is correct) and both of them spoke Swedish to me, I really doubt you are the real owner of this server.
You bought the server, made some crappy map changes (just like the pictures in the first page) and then said it was your server.
I have other who know the same thing and agree with me.

But as VTune said, prove it.

@WibbenZ As I told you, ask dalale yourself. Second thing, Dalale is my good friend he gave me all files and i upgraded them by a time. Now its 10.41 but i have old files also. So lissten up @vTune and @WibbenZ If you don't believe, please get the fuck out from my post, I don't want to talk anymore about this stupid thing. Thanks

Actually Cykotitan is working with this project, confirmed from his facebook and skype.
Yes, I know it is the real Cykotitan.

So, good luck boys with the OT :)

Why do you have all mcs exited at trainers, i have seen the "who is online" list 2-3 days in a row same names / same players / same levels online, and 12 players.

You know that your server could be banned for that?

You making screenshot suck that's for sure, do it properly or you will be hated.
Nice looking teleport room, something fresh.
-
ill try to test it!

Back