• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.41 to 10.53 tfs 1.0

You have to edit source for sure. But no one tell you how to do it. You know, it's all about money.

Wait a year or more, so maybe they finally upgrade version in 1.1.

Have A Little Knowledge editing fonts My Problem Is That does not connect and I get this error
[servicePort::Open] Error an invalid argument was supplied

thanks for replying as I see no one does

It's not about money.
1.1 devs don't give a single fuck about being up to date. They do more important things such as optimising code and fixing bugs in sources. Nobody has time to look for networkmessages needed to connect, it's not that easy as you think. If it was, I'd do it myself.
- something changed in a client, it needs more data to connect now, but I don't know what needs to be added
- something was added to .dat file(rme suggest it's related to looktypes, but I'm not sure) so if you want to use otclient you have to consider these new bytes and add new client version to sources

There is a chance that otx devs did it already, but it may be buggy.

@Summ @zbizu
What changes there then a To Do fourth para sources Moving from 10.41 to 10.53??
I have knowledge in programming microcontrollers not think this is an obstacle

Thanks for getting me out of doubt

@Summ @zbizu
What changes there then a To Do fourth para sources Moving from 10.41 to 10.53??
I have knowledge in programming microcontrollers not think this is an obstacle

Thanks for getting me out of doubt

You might want to look at the changes done to OTC so that you could try understand what needs to be done for TFS:

https://github.com/edubart/otclient/commit/ddec9627b859431d48837b8535912992f791e1a1
https://github.com/edubart/otclient/commit/7f3f18f9910463aff8e7d99da78f0bef8f174213

@dominique120
these links are an upgrade from 10.71 to 10.72 I need is the previous version ie 10.55 or 10.53 to 10.71 the changes that were made to know which will work well . thanks for everything

Back