• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.55] RL Map + Roshamuul + Oramond

I don't want to sound like a douche, but which TFs to start-up this map with? can you give me some? :p

Great job uploading it, man!

Happy Christmas and Happy new year!

Sorry but I think you give me the remere's editor instead of the TFs one.. :p

this is fake? xD

Nice copy paste
What do you mean with fake/copy paste?
This datapack has a lot of things that Printers datapack doesn't have - and the other way around.
Although this datapack is probably based on Printers datapack.(to fairly old one~)

It is just the map and who cares where it comes from, who cares about credits?

There is the map, ifyou want to use it, do it so, if don't, i dont care, I just share and that's all, im not taking credits, not giving credits to any one.

It's kinda shit to work with this on Windows 7 LOL, it requires a newer version of Windows to compile it... DAMN :(

You don't have somewhere any server already compiled? I'm asking for too much, yeah, I know, but I'll need to get another newer version of Windows to compile it.

Do you have any?

Thanks kito

Hay man, i put it on my server folder, is says that need a more updated itens.otb, i belive that it will need also for the npcs, do you have the files, i using tfs 1.0 with the map by comic, a just want to change it to realmap! thx

Back