• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Hi,

Im trying to start a new 8.60 map, but I fail to correctly load the .dat and .spr file. I checked with "Check file signature" unchecked and checked. the 8.60 client is downloaded from tibia.sx. Any clues what I should do to start my new map?

See pic:
XPhKiS.jpg

Where are the original RME files from 2010, theres no reason I couldnt use that RME version to build a map right? I mean there won't be any problems hosting a 8.6 server with that, right?

Yes, this error pops up every time when i go to creature palette and want to use any monster on my map? ;3

Guys, i hed the 2 problemns, i downloaded the dll package and downloaded correct version tibia dat and spr, worked fine, but it just apear the acc manager isle, how can i make it show the entire map?! Thx Guys

Guys, i hed the 2 problemns, i downloaded the dll package and downloaded correct version tibia dat and spr, worked fine, but it just apear the acc manager isle, how can i make it show the entire map?! Thx Guys

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Never mind, just right cliked the teleport on the isle and put go to destination!

Thx anyways.

For the guys who are having dat and spr problemns just download the right tibia version that it are asking!

I downloaded Remere's 10.71
I tried to open My TFS 1.0 Map (it uses 10.41 Client)
Remere's Asks me to Open it with tibia.dat pack of version 8.31
If i give it to him.
I dont have the latest Sprite.
Some tiles are red on the map, but in the game they have shape.
I got lot of duplicated items
Im missing lot of items in remere's (which i can create in-game with !create item command)

How do i update my remere's so it will let me use Latest Sprites on my map?
How do i update remere;s so i could use my custom items?

I have a problem, downloaded different versions of editor for my RealMap but whenever I load the map I get just black screen, minimap is black and it's like nothing loaded. Tibia client 10.35 and real map version 10.35.

When I try to change floors with this mapeditor (10.71), it NEVER goes to the floor I pick :(

Back