• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

you don't need to since there are no new sprites

I mean the update that is still on tests
This one: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Next_Update

Was on TS and this new city-Rathleton, inspired me for some mapping
Since I believe test client and normal client are the very same thing I believe it shouldn't be a problem to upload new objects to RME but I can't find any tutorial or even a hint how the hell do it

thanks but I'll still wait for official client to come out =P since there may be changes that may corrupt the map (or no) :p

Wow!
Thank You!
To be honest I lost hope since I had no idea how to handle it and turned into 'grumpy guy who's waiting for map editor' mode
You're awesome man

#Edit
Actually it's not working for me
Was thinking there's small misunderstanding with client version since during tests they updated test server client from 10.50 to 10.51
Tried with both and it's not working, can't locate tibia.dat/tibia.spr
How is it working for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!
Thank You!
To be honest I lost hope since I had no idea how to handle it and turned into 'grumpy guy who's waiting for map editor' mode
You're awesome man

#Edit
Actually it's not working for me
Was thinking there's small misunderstanding with client version since during tests they updated test server client from 10.50 to 10.51
Tried with both and it's not working, can't locate tibia.dat/tibia.spr
How is it working for you?
I think then not updated my client to the last, dat and spr I use are these
https://mega.co.nz/#!iJt2XaAI!PW-WqneXd2k5509wQ3xOXLCyNeZu7lcAAS2eUIIPh70

After some time i discover what cause the "bug" of can't locate tibia.dat/tibia.spr.
If the path to the files have some special character like "ç" it will not found the files.
You just need to move them.

Yeah, it works!
Not sure why it didn't work with my spr and dat..probably they made more than these 2 client updates, small enough not to name them but big enough to collide with RME

Doesn't work with 10.5
correct signatures should be:
<data datversion="10.21" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x53B6460E" spr="0x53B64639"/>
it crashes on loading dat step

k solved
so correct thing to add in clients.xml:
Code:
<client name="10.50" otb="10.50" default="true" visible="true" data_directory="1050">
  <otbm version="3"/>
  <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31" to="10.50"/>
  <data datversion="10.50" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x53B6460E" spr="0x53B64639"/>
  </client>

Back