• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.80 Server Download

The Mapper

Just Imagine
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Can anybody tell me how I can easily download a 10.80 server fully working so I can test up mymaps?
Thanks

Okay I have downloaded a couple of servers by now, but there are no accounts in the database. Can anybody please tell me how to create a new account? It's been a long time since I worked on open tibia servers.

Running it as MySQL. I selected the schema.sql
Easiest way is to use a website, but you can do it in phpmyadmin as well..

if phpmyadmin, go to table of accounts and click "insert" and fill out id, accountname, password, and whatever else is needed.
After that do same thing but in table for "players", put id, the account-id, name blabla.. check it out, you might figure it out when you see it :)

Okay I forgot about the Sha1 encryption. So then I encrypted it but now it is telling me Your character could not be loaded. Any suggests?

Back