• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.93] Projeto Capernia, RL MAP

Was this thread helpful to you?

• Total voters

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Capernia Datapack: making the ultimate datapack for OTS (Open Tibia Server)
Good morning everyone, considering that all datapacks present in this forum contains absurd bugs and are far from reliable for server end, I invite everyone to participate and collaborate in this project called Capernia. The goal is to unify the actions in a single project and allow corrections alone made to propagate to all in real time.

Several problems have been fixed as the replication of crystal coins Ferumbras server and drop the method of the parcel. New problems are reported daily and I will do my best to meet everyone. If you are interested in contributing or using Capernia project visit:

https://github.com/gordonbay/capernia-ots-datapack

Stability:

As everyone knows there is no project "Full" or "100%" and the same is far from there but you can make a difference now reporting errors found or sending your updates, but everything is done using the English language and no customizations.

The build is marked as buggy, which means that you should use this project assuming the risk, I'm not responsible for failures found or exploited.

Compilations:

The executable builds are provided with the intention to facilitate the process for the user at any time will be provided the source code considering that the focus of this project is the datapack and they can be accessed by the project responsible for developing this link:

Last updates:

0.0.9 (17/05/2016)
Bugfixes:
  • fix wrong monsters corpses as requested here #17
  • fix missing Yalahar gates and Captain Max not checking mission status in order to teleport a character. As described here #16
  • fix Edron's Bog Raider's missing spaws and wrong map textures as requested here #14
0.0.8 (14/05/2016)
Enhancements:
  • added 10.92 new itens and potions
0.0.7 (13/05/2016)
Bugfixes:
  • fix a bug on Ferumbras' Ascendant Quest as requested here #13
Enhancements:
  • Reward Chest has been removed from Thais due violations of Capernia rules about custom content

Download link: https://github.com/gordonbay/capernia-ots-datapack/archive/master.zip

I am only posting this on otland because i do not believe it is on otland so i am posting it here. I am also not posting this for likes and such i am only posting this because alot of people are looking for a tfs 1.2 and this is also a real map.

@God Mythera
Good pack, just wondering why don't you distribute with sources instead binary, btw good lucky with your project.
It is not mine i am only uploading it because alot of people want tfs 1.2 with 10.9x version but alot of versions are 10.77 ;d and i believe sources are in the download.

You should always include sources if you release something.. else it might as well just be a virus server.. using a crypter to hide the viruses..

Downloads from my site always include viruses and people can always feel safe downloading for me :)
Pst, a 10.95 TFS 1.2 server with rl map, cast and everything else is found on my signature :D

You should always include sources if you release something.. else it might as well just be a virus server.. using a crypter to hide the viruses..

Downloads from my site always include viruses and people can always feel safe downloading for me :)
Pst, a 10.95 TFS 1.2 server with rl map, cast and everything else is found on my signature :D
This one has the exe already compiled, mostly for people who dont know how to compile. I dont even know how to compile and i found this one and tested it on my server that i am running at the moment. As i said if there is any viruses to report it to a moderator to remove it, because i did a virus scan and it says its all good.

This one has the exe already compiled, mostly for people who dont know how to compile. I dont even know how to compile and i found this one and tested it on my server that i am running at the moment. As i said if there is any viruses to report it to a moderator to remove it, because i did a virus scan and it says its all good.

That's what the crypter is for, hiding viruses, it take a few days before anti-viruses detects them as they need to be added to the virus-databases

hahaha no problem.. btw what RL datapack you are currently using in version 10.95? tibiaking, orts, carpenia etc

Why ppl of otland just complain and never do a shit?

Keep the good work!

Was this thread helpful to you?
  1. *
    Yes!
    1 vote(s)
    10.0%

2. No...
    7 vote(s)
    70.0%

3. I like bananas
    2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Explain how finding something to not be useful is complaining? We were asked a question by Mythera, and responded. We did in no way discourage him from sharing, and even if I don't find this particular release useful it's a great share nonetheless! :)

Nice bro.

Which client do you use on RME to open the map, still getting unsupported version.

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/mn5tv/Remere-s-Map-Editor.rar

Thanks but I am getting signature error.

Code:
13:55:43: Signatures are incorrect.
Dat signature: 4243
Spr signature: 577FA18E
13:55:43: Signatures are incorrect.
Dat signature: 4243
Spr signature: 577FA18E

I have been looking deeper the sources and for example the teleports to Catacombs at Oramond is just checking if the player is premium or not.

In CipSoft this for example ask you to be citizen. For this you need to cast 50 votes. This function are not going to be coded?

I would like to know cause I will make a deep check about all these kind of things, so I would like to know if you need to know these things or not.

Another example is this one:

8bc4af24389144228b756e416ed5b8af.png

This is not the real map as it looks like, this kind of things should be reported too... Reported here at the forum or at github?

Back