• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.98 illusion early stage

moekl

Reaction score
Do you remember the old illusion map 7.6 the servers where you took a step it crashed, demons called mahmud ali, and holding a sprite wand with a bow on ur other hand to shoot 2 projectiles at the same time,

well ive hosted this project at a beta phase maybe 4-5 years ago and it went good for a while but had to cancel it becouse studies, but now im back with the illusion map, but with a clean start from the remap of the illusion map i did 4 years ago that took maybe somedays becouse the old illusion map was on script only, remapped to 10.98 going for another run,

hosted at carlin.ml if you want to try it out, you have to download a 10.98 client and ipchanger yourself at this stage becouse i currently work on other stuff before custom client, it aint so much to do becouse i only found my remap on a early stage, but i would say hunting spots to level 100 exist but all the functions is rl like now, adjusted attack speed for now,

help out with some suggestions!

Post automatically merged:

calling some people that was intrested long time ago @xbeeday @carre @Doomdice

Last edited:
Do you remember the old illusion map 7.6 the servers where you took a step it crashed, demons called mahmud ali, and holding a sprite wand with a bow on ur other hand to shoot 2 projectiles at the same time,

well ive hosted this project at a beta phase maybe 4-5 years ago and it went good for a while but had to cancel it becouse studies, but now im back with the illusion map, but with a clean start from the remap of the illusion map i did 4 years ago that took maybe somedays becouse the old illusion map was on script only, remapped to 10.98 going for another run,

hosted at carlin.ml if you want to try it out, you have to download a 10.98 client and ipchanger yourself at this stage becouse i currently work on other stuff before custom client, it aint so much to do becouse i only found my remap on a early stage, but i would say hunting spots to level 100 exist but all the functions is rl like now, adjusted attack speed for now,

help out with some suggestions!

Post automatically merged:

calling some people that was intrested long time ago @xbeeday @carre @Doomdice
I prefer Tibia 8:60 (=

Back