• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] TFS 1.4.2 Custom Tiberion

ramirezrandall

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
1.- This server is called Tiberion. The hunting game mode is to kill monsters while avoiding attacks from the floor. The server is designed so that a maximum of 2 players play it to avoid overcrowding.
1.1.- Please read the attached documentaion.txt and the attached README.txt, since you have to run extra apps to make the otserver work. And since the server has custom spells, custom monsters and custom supplies, it would inform you on how to play the game.

2.- There is npcs for: backpacks, loot, bank and supplies.

3.- account services.rar contains:
3.1.- Account services server app that you have to keep running all the time in order to eliminate loss of experience and skills when player dies. It also works as a server for account management. Sources are included.
3.2.- Account creator app. This apps is for player account management. It also contains a wiki. Sources are included.

4.- The github repository I downloaded this tfs 1.4.2 server from is: Otland tfs github

5.- Otclient 3.0.2 by mehah. The github repository I downloaded this otclient from is: Mehah Otclient

6.- Tiberion also has houses, depot and offline trainers.

7.- I attached RME.rar which includes Remeres ready to use for this ot server.

Feel free to donate to my PayPal email: [email protected]

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Attachments

Last edited:
I edited the post to add RME.rar which includes remeres ready to use for this ot server😊

Back