• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10+ Lowrate RPG server?

Sajmisu

Reaction score
Is there any server for rpg players on v10+ without custom 1000 items/mobs/spells etc?
just simple tibia with custom map?

There was Erpegia but it went down.. however I've played it at the beggining of this year and it was very nice. I didn't play last edition (april), so I don't know what went wrong.

I've played 2 editions erpegia. propably second and fourth.
Second edition end when GM disappeared and dont fix bugs and just dont add any content.. $$ and gone. Power abusing everywhere.
4th edition and another circus. corrupted GM, 1 man get 1000 hp bonus just like that and he PK weaker people, when we talk with gm, he said that doesn't matter that he get 1k hp bonus cause we dont have chance to kill him anyway. And he chase and pk players everyday :) He is also friend of GM from real life propably.
Erpegia was super fine server but, not fair play with this owners.
Sry for my english if i make mistakes ^^

@Pedrook your Thoria look so great in description idk just why u dont have more players on this serv?
Also advice from EU player, try post updates and info in english language on your website :) I wanna try this, but idk.... 9 online :|
Thoria had better days?
@Eliazz yea start soon i try there

Has some custom stuff (specially items and monsters), but gameplay-wise it's mostly Tibia 10 with custom map and quests.

this one join us :p

@Pedrook your Thoria look so great in description idk just why u dont have more players on this serv?
Also advice from EU player, try post updates and info in english language on your website :) I wanna try this, but idk.... 9 online :|
Thoria had better days?
@Eliazz yea start soon i try there

the server is good, constant updates, great rpg, quests, hunts with mission, hunts for x4, etc.
But I think the beginning really is very difficult, many players have the same mentality as you, ué but only 10 players I will not enter very little, but if everyone who thought that would enter, soon would be, 11, 12, 13, 50, 100.
but anyway, just commenting.

Back