• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.+] [RPG] [Custom] Atlantika - Discussion & Progress

Abyss_

Atlantika RPG Owner
Reaction score
Atlantika - The spirit of Tibian Roleplaygaming

General information
  • Map: Custom edition of "Extysia" (special thanks to @Damon )
  • Client: 10.41+
  • Experience Rate: static 7x (suggestions please)
  • Skill Rate: 3x (suggestions please)
  • Magic: 2x (suggestions please)
  • Loot: 2x (suggestions please)
  • PVP-Mode: PVP
  • Trainers: offline
  • Hosted by @HalfAway hosting service!
The map has been given to me by @Damon .

The Map

Latest picture (RME) not finished yet.

5VWKpCD.png

Mapper: @Addonia™

Custom Systems

There will be alot of custom and unique systems added. I don't know which are exactly going to be added. First I have to get the map finished. Here are some systems I am thinking about to add:
  • Achievement system
  • Task Point system
  • Custom Monsters
  • Custom Spells (maybe)
More to come...

Leveling
There will be different ways to level up:
  • Quests
  • NPC's
  • Regular leveling
  • Tasks
  • Events
You don't have to hunt 24/7 to become the highest level! There isn't any chance to get bored.

Suggestions
If you have any suggestions or anything you can help me with just message me or reply to this thread.

Screenshots

xKi87APB.png

Exploring a temple in the desert...

dDCB0WST.png

Why does he keeps stalking me?

1OZPM315.png

It seems like the ruins of the old castle have been taken over by some nasty beasts...

Last edited:

• Custom looting system
    Achievement system
    Task Point system
    Item upgrading system
    Custom items
    Custom Monsters
    Custom Spells

My suggestions.

• Custom looting system
    Achievement system
    Task Point system
    Item upgrading system
    Custom items
    Custom Monsters
    Custom Spells
My suggestions.
Agree.

There's already too much new items in the 10.41 client, you dont need more custom items :p Also the custom spells are just irritating, then you'll have to learn new spells etc which is not for the lazy ones (OT Players)
Item upgrading system is never a good idea, it will probably make the items to OP.
Also a custom loot system, how would that work? o_O

Disagree. @Kuzyn @Naxtie
  • Custom looting system, that sounds pretty cool haha, need more details.
  • Achievement system, niceeee who doesn't like to get achievements :p
  • Item upgrading system, YUS! I love server where you can upgrade, it means not everyone will have the same weapon making you unique. Just don't make it too OP.
  • Custom items, yes yes yessssss. It's a must have. Custom items are the bomb!
  • Custom monsters, obviously!!! so sick and tired of the same old tibia monsters that you know every single detail about.
  • Custom spells, pleaseee have custom spells. I'm sick of seeing the same spells as real tibia, it's so boring...
Sorry but I'm tired of seeing real maps, download and run server, or "custom servers" but the only thing custom is the map which is no fun.
I want to see some nice CUSTOM RPG's.

Well first of all, what the hell is a desert doing in between ice lands and green lands? That makes no sense (geographically).

Suggestions:
  • Custom looting system - No need to complicate things with new systems. At least not yet. (Read below my response to item upgrades)
  • Achievement system - OK
  • Task Point system - OK
  • Item upgrading system - Definite NO. This (in my opinion) is why a lot of custom servers fail. The key to a good custom server is to keep it simple, but not too simple. Which means change things up a bit but don't go overboard adding additional unnecessary systems. Players are familiarized with Tibia and its existing features. When playing a custom map OT, we expect just that, a custom map. Maybe a few new spells and monsters, but nothing too far off. Now, I'm not saying to completely scratch the idea, but at least wait for the server to evolve and allow the players to become familiarized with it. Then you could perhaps make a poll or something to see if players would like new systems such as this one be added into the game.
  • Custom items - Like @Naxtie said, there are already too many items to chose from in this version. Give it some time before adding even more new items.
  • Custom Monsters - OK
  • Custom Spells - I don't mind as long as the current existing spells remain untouched and that there aren't too many new spells (Keep it below 4 per vocation)
To everyone reading this and thinking about replying in some negative way, let me remind you again that this is only my opinion, and I don't intend to be speaking for anyone else (even if I made it sound like I was).

Go make your own for 5 players.
u truly underestimate the amount of people that love to have a fully custom server ... some custom items would also be very nice, even tho there a lot of items in the new version there are still a lot of the same boring items. just renaming them and changing them a bit could make a big difference :p .
The excitement you feel when u read that u dropped something new and u can't wait to open and see what it is, who doesnt love that xD

u truly underestimate the amount of people that love to have a fully custom server ... some custom items would also be very nice, even tho there a lot of items in the new version there are still a lot of the same boring items. just renaming them and changing them a bit could make a big difference :p .
The excitement you feel when u read that u dropped something new and u can't wait to open and see what it is, who doesnt love that xD

I think that this would be great. Didn't thought about this before but you're right I love this feeling too! I'm going to think about it :p

Real tibia spells are so boring, make custom spells, it's awesome.

Of course custom spells are cool but I think it's too much if there are only custom spells. Especially if you want to be a sorcerer or druid you would have to check the name of every spell and for me that's too much. I'm thinking about editing the spells slightly. Maybe new looks or damage formula? Not quite sure yet.

I am still looking for a mapper though!
//EDIT:

What do you think about adding one more continent?

What experience rate do you prefer?

Last edited:
Another continent would be awesome for sure! Maybee an underwater quest walk to it?
Low-mid exp stages :)
@Abyss_

Another continent would be awesome for sure! Maybee an underwater quest walk to it?
Low-mid exp stages :)
@Abyss_

Give me an example for the exp stage please. Allright :) I will work on one!

PS: Does anyone of you got an idea how to start a poll? :D

1-20 ~ 15x
20-35 ~ 12x
35-50 ~ 10x
50-80 ~ 7x
80-95 ~ 5x
95-110 ~ 3x
110+ 2x
Something like this?

About the poll thing, 'Edit Thread' in top right corner if its possible after the post is made.

Back