• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.+] [RPG] [Custom] Atlantika - Discussion & Progress

I wasnt posting in a while. Working on the server almost daily. @Addonia™ has made a great minimap.

5VWKpCD.png

Even though there is a typo. It should be Atlantika. Will be fixed soon :p

Looks nice :) keep going!

Thank you!

is there any eta on launch?

You probably mean beta. Well, this hasn't been discuessed yet but I think that betas are pretty useful. I think that I will start a beta. But first we need to get the server done. Check this thread out regullary for more information!

No, I did mean ETA. What is your estimation when the server might launch.

No, I did mean ETA. What is your estimation when the server might launch.
This is unknown atm. We are working as much as possible. atm its only one mapper on it :) so it goes pretty slow. But we will see what time tells. Its not close right now anyway.

pretty big map :eek:
Is it not that the way it should be? Necronia is bigger is it not?

Is it not that the way it should be? Necronia is bigger is it not?

Yes, but necronia has been developed by around 10 mappers, or so(@Shadowsong can correct me tho). Also not only that but also around 5 years of development more less. Anyways it does not looks so big, i need something of reference but the black background mess with my head.

Yes, but necronia has been developed by around 10 mappers, or so(@Shadowsong can correct me tho). Also not only that but also around 5 years of development more less. Anyways it does not looks so big, i need something of reference but the black background mess with my head.

I don't know, maybe it is, maybe it's not. It's hard to say when this minimap is all in 1 piece whereas Necronia's map is a lot more shattered around as islands and continents. You can judge for yourself here.

Pretty impressive either way, especially if it's nicely mapped with fine details and content. Good job.

I don't know, maybe it is, maybe it's not. It's hard to say when this minimap is all in 1 piece whereas Necronia's map is a lot more shattered around as islands and continents. You can judge for yourself here.

Pretty impressive either way, especially if it's nicely mapped with fine details and content. Good job.

Yes, it has the perfect size to me. And as far as I can tell you the mapping is great. :) Thank you for your replies.

Hello, I would love to see more of these screnshots, since the server looks pretty awesome, and also it does have potential as far as I can tell. I will like to try this server once its online, good luck finishing it.

-Greetings, Liro.

I will give you some screenshots end of this week. It's like 2 weeks till Matti probably will get back so I need to catch up to him before posting anything!

Thanks for your patience :)

Back